Maniac Puzzle

Needs saving/loading… Really not feeling like playing through 50 stages in one go, and don’t feel like leaving the program running cuz it keeps playing its music and sounds. Game itself is neat, though. xP

QFT

dude, the game saves automatically,everytime you beat a level. it’s had that feature for half a year now. to load the game, in the main menu is a button marked “Load”

Oh yeah…

Yeahyeahyeahyeahyeahyeah I know sorry >_< I noticed shortly after I posted that, that there was a new file on my desktop named “savegame” lol. My bad. Do forgive!

Hi everyone, i’m just letting you know that i posted an update to my game. look for it in the first post.

Major Asthetic Update

I decided to give the graphics for the first area a major overhaul. I have also added few effects to existing things as well.

Old

New

As for effects, I decided to make crates and spikes have a random sprite. Bullets leave behind shells when they impact into something.

Hm… I think I liked the more basic look a little better.

I’m not saying you should change it back. I like the way the update looks too, plus it allows you to create more varieties of block.

…also, I think you’re the first person i’ve ever met who uses the Olive color scheme on Windows XP.

What makes you like the basic look better?

it’s more N game, more ninja

What?

DOG USE THE GOOGLE
http://www.addictinggames.com/ngame.html

That game has nothing in common with mine. I don’t see the point of your post.

Your first artistic style fits the N game. Your second doesn’t.

Ok, but are you saying that you like the old one better? Because I was asking Infinity.

I say new one.

I also ask if Phlakes can help wif moar sprites?

I’m all for it! It’s tough developing a game when you work alone. Add me to an instant messenger. I have Skype and MSN.

Excellent game if i do say so myself. Do you plan on making any more levels?

Yes, I do. There will be 100 levels. 50 for Hard mode and 50 for Impossible mode.

Major Aesthetic Update:

Old

New

Any comments or criticism?

WTF? You’re an actual person?

I have neither.