Maniac Puzzle

So, anything else that needs to be done?

The blacked out stuff is what you’ve already done.

I’d like the switches to remain the same color and general size, but I’d like them to be bright. It’s like there’s a light inside the switch.

Shutters: I’d like a nice chrome look to them please.

Red teleportal: If you could make it look like a portal and animate it.

That little red rectangle is supposed to be a forcefield that blocks bullets from passing through it.

Note that these are universal objects, and they should not have a particular theme. I need them to look good in any area I use them in.

For the steel objects on the right, I would like you to make them match the tileset and elevator that you made for me. Thanks.

There are two different versions of the forcefield thing, dependig on if you can make the solid one partially transparent or not.

Sup guys, Cortez is leaving for basic training in a couple of days and has put me in charge of Maniac Puzzle for probably the next three months. If I can make any progress, then I’ll try to update the topic as frequently as possible.

It’s true! From now on, Phlakes is to be referred to as Sgt. Phlakes. Got it?

Basic training? What like the National Guard or something?

I’m in the Navy.

He’s in the Navy.

O.o That would have been nice to know. Have fun. :stuck_out_tongue: (And yes, I knew that was a link.)

I can’t believe I’ll be payed $2000 a month to run around and polish boots.

Just listening to that, I feel like I’ve had sex with 5000 men.

Just for the record, I’m in the Canadian Navy.

:O_O:

That’s just my starting pay. Once I start my career, I’ll be given an additional $1000 for spec pay. My first promotion increases my annual pay to about $56000.

Dude, thats awesomely awesome.

56,000/yr

153.32/day

6.39/hr

that’s about minimum wage

My brother told me how bad the pay is in the US military… but its probably worse here.

Don’t forget though, that’s just after the first promotion. In the end, I’ll make about 110,000 annual + spec pay. It’s a government job, I get full benefits, I can retire with a full retirement plan after 20 years. I’ll be 37 when I retire. My trade civilian equivalent is Air Traffic controller, so I could do that after my retirement if I wanted to. I can choose to live on ship, meaning I don’t have to pay rent, for food, or any bills and other expenses. Also, chicks dig men in uniform.

Also, that’s 6.39 per hour for 24 hours for the starting wage of $56,000. In other words, that’s minimum wage if you’re a robot and don’t need sleep or food.

If you wanna go by the normal standard of 8 hours a day, it’s about $19 and hour, and if you really wanna go at it, and say 16 hours a day, that’s still roughly $9.50 and hour. Not exactly petty cash.

Just saying. :stuck_out_tongue:

I make ~$13 an hour. Pwnt.

…so you make 6 dollars an hour less than he will and don’t get any outlandish benefits. That’s not pwnt bro, that’s “I wish I was a Canadian sailor”.