Members Unite!

… It was a joke, I know that 150% of internet people are CERTAIN to be evil…

Yeah, I don’t think we should organize any sort of meeting in our other universe. It might sound innocent, but “hay guys let’s all meet this day this time at my house this country this city this address k?” is pretty risky to post around to people you don’t really trust that much. Especially me. :>_>:

Ha ha. i’ll borrow that.

And I could be a really friendly fat american boy who loves to eat butter.

Ok, I wasn’t clear enough. I meant meeting on the Forums. Nothing physical, all virtual. Just to have a bit of a congregation on the forums.

It doesn’t matter, there’re alot of people we don’t know and maybe some old guy is on here and playing as a 20 or longer girl trying to get someone into his claws.

My trust for people on here is about 20% and maybe 30% for some.

That’s all beside the point, because this is strictly limited to the forums, or I hope that it stays that way. No one has to see anyone else.

On topic, I think that I may have found a pretty good day for the event. June 11th. The middle of summer, a Friday, basically neutral in terms of school and work. So, what do you think?

June 11th is fine by me.

Ok, so it’s been a couple weeks since the new year, and I still want to make this happen. As stated before, I’m still thinking June 11th. It seems pretty ideal.

Also, this doesn’t have to occur. It could be forgotten, I just think it would be kinda cool seeing a lot of people on the forums through the course of one day.

June 11th for an online meeting, right? I was like “what country are meeting in?”

A physical meeting wouldn’t be entirely bogus…mabye 5 years from now at the airport in Washington DC or something. I’d be willing to trust the people on this forum that I’ve known for years, to at least not kill me. But I wonder, wouldn’t we sorta kill our internet selves if we did meet in real life? just saying.

Of course, that’s not happening, but it’s an interesting fantasy.

Anyway, June 11 for an internet meeting is cool. I’d be happy to see if we could get on older members like Hairy and Smartdude.

That’s a good idea. We should get a couple older members on by messaging them or something.

Edit: Yeah, it’s definitely online. Completely and utterly 100%.

Yeah, I’m not willing to fly all the way to America, to see ya’ll, I’m afraid to say!

America isn’t that bad! the worst that could happen is a group of thugs corner you, take your stuff, pull out a gun… Grab your girlfriend… Yeah, it’d be best you don’t come here. >_>

Okay, so a couple months have passed, and I wanted to keep everyone updated on my little idea here. It’s been floating around for a while in the corner of my brain.

June 11th, for those who don’t know. It’s sorta a forum-wide meet on the forums. Basically just get on shout out a message in this topic is what I was thinking. But I dunno. Who’s genuinely interested in doing something like this?

Why not :wink:

Sure >_>

we have all the forum regulars on at one time! its genious! for one time we may be as active as popular forums >.>

And… nothing happened.
Woo.

That’s why I’m not excited about the idea.

lolno, we may be as popular as unpopular forums.
We transverse popularity.

We were unpopular before being unpopular was popular.

erm… timaster, you might wanna look at this post