Merry CHRISTMASSSSS

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Well MERY XMASS EVE TO ALL… :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

It’s not christmas yet <_<

oh
:confused:

it is somewhere in the world (japan? china?)

You spelled merry wrong. :b

Oh, and Merry Christmas.

Merry Xmas everybody! I’m the last person with Metroid Prime 3! ?_?

Ye it was >_>

Not here. “Timaster @ Dec 24 2007, 11:02 PM”

I found myself scrambling on myspace posting these on everyones pages, so I’ll do the same here.

edt: NVM, html doesn’t work.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Merry Christmas! Here’s all the stuff I got so far (which is way more than I deserve and quite a bit I didn’t request–I asked for the hard drive, random cables, Monopoly, scarf, t-shirt and belt listed beneath, and universal-to-USB game controller adapter):

Not pictured:
Digital camera (but the box is there, with an SD card on it)
Candy (but you can see the bag that’s filled with it)
Post Office stamp keychain
Red/black checkered belt
Metroid Prime 3: Corruption T-shirt

I’m way too spoiled and I’m sorry. :stuck_out_tongue:

I see you have a Nintendo Monopoly… What is there instead of Mayfair and Old Kent Road?

The shirt is kick ass, in my opinion. I got what was on my list. Super Mario Galaxy, a pre-order of SSB:B, and money. I am happy. :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, first of all, note that you’re talking to an American about the London version of Monopoly. The original (and the American standard version) was Atlantic City.

Mario is in place of Mayfair, and Waluigi is in place of Old Kent Road. Here’s what of the board I can read from the back of the box (as I’m not opening it yet):

Go
Waluigi
Coin Block
Wario
1-Up
Mario Kart
Slippy Toad
? Block
Falco Lombardi
Fox McCloud
(Jail?)
Meta Knight
Piranha Plant
King Dedede
Kirby
Blue Falcon
Metroid
Coin Block
(?)
(?)
(Free Parking?)
(?)
(?)
Princess Peach
Yoshi
Warpstar
Dixie Kong
Diddy Kong
Warp Pipe
Donkey Kong
(Go to Jail?)
Ganondorf
Princess Zelda
Coin Block
Link
Arwing
? Block
Luigi
Treasure Chest Deposit
Mario

Parentheses denote unreadable boxes. Also, the large middle section of the board contains around 50 faded screenshots of a bunch of random games. So yeah, the board is pretty much lacking in the whole “locations” department. But it still looks like fun.

Well I got a new CD player/Stereo, a gift card or two, two orchestra CD’s, and I’m buying mario galaxy tommorow (though this is with my own money, not a christmas present). Nothing exceptional, but I’m happy. : )

And you know what that day is called? Christmas eve

I got:

Candy.
An electronic shaver. >_<
A watch.
A giant Star Wars pop-up book with working lightsabers.
Tunnels by Roderick Gordon and Brian Williams.
Infidel by Ted Dekker, the second book in the Lost Books series. I don’t have the first book, so I guess we’re going to buy that one, too, sometime.
Wicked: The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West, the novel, by Gregory Maguire.
Wicked: The Grimmerie, a behind-the-scenes look at the hit broadway musical.
My Word Coach for the Nintendo DS.
Juggling balls from GBallz.
Another clarinet tie.
A CD of a really awesome clarinetist.
A “ticket” for a clarinet case cover of my choice.
A “ticket” for a new clarinet mouthpiece of my choice.
The first page of an awesome piece I’ve played before, signed by the composer whom I’ve worked with in person before.

I actually didn’t have a Christmas wish list this year. I had a few requests, but… Almost all of it was a surprise.

Edit: Fixed the topic title for those like me who were bothered to death.

Edit2:
By the way, I made this program in C++ yesterday afternoon. It relates to Christmas, yes.

Ted Dekker = epic win

I scored:
Polo Shirts
Jeans
Sockets
Leatherman pocket knife
Debit Cash Card x2
IOgear digital scribe <3 (in transit)
Yellow Flarp (wtf)
Yellow Ducktape (wtf)
Randow candys

Lmao, I wish I got yellow Ducktap. >_>

Seriously though, any clue how that happened?

Stocking stuffers with random things that are our designated sibling colors. Mine’s yellow.

By deprogrammer