Meta Ridley!

Um…the PQ and MP have completely different battle arenas. PQ is a circular arena with PQ in the middle and the arena will “rotate” as you run around. MP’s arena is basically a sidescroller arena where you go forward and back.

It would be easy to hit it. Just jump up and smack it’s face with whatever weapon he is weak to, same with dodging, just jump whenever he is about to shoot you with something.

XMD said that Daz told him that the essence had already been finished so he decided to make a Mp exoskeleton form. I was assuming he made it cause he wanted to help out P2D with something that wasn’t made yet.

The exoskeleton is already being made too. And the battle is being done side view, we settled that one months ago. :stuck_out_tongue:

Lol, sorry I made it like that…

It’s just that, im MP, you fight him while seeing his face, so I figured I’d make Metroid Prime Exo like that, too…

Thanks for all the compliments!

Oh, and I could’ve sworn that on the list, Metroid Prime Exo wasn’t taken. The color is gray, meaning that MP is open for anyone to make.

I’ll redo everthing, if ya want…

EDIT: OMG, I’m fed up of making stuff that already have been made… :imp:

Can anyone give me suggestions on what I should make next?

I don’t think anyone has made Thardus yet. I recall someone STARTING on him, but I think it got abandoned.

Lol, Thardus is way too hard for me to do… :neutral_face:

Yeah, i’m pretty sure that it was decided to make him a side view battle as well.

and you are welcome :wink:

Edit: well, flagghra is already done. Wow, I can’t think off the top of my head what isn’t done that would be in your skill level.

Edit2: argh! make up your damn mind how many times you are gonna edit that post of yours. :sweat:

Lol, never mind…

Thardus is very hard to make…

Flagghra may be a challenge, especially if the fight is side viewed…

But I may be able to do her…

EDIT: Whoops… Never mind…

EDIT2: How about I work on something MP22D? Nobody made anything for that so far…

That’s because from Daz’s point of View, there isn’t going to be a MP22D. :wink:

In my opinion, I think it’s a great idea.

Well, what should I make, then…

Hmm… How about you try to make the front view of Samus’s ship? It doesn’t have to look professional, just see what you can do :slight_smile:

I think that was already made…

You can see it in the demo, too… :neutral_face:

I was under the impression you wanted to try MP22D stuff, so I was implying Prime 2’s Ship.

Oh, I see, but MP1’s ship looks almost exactly like MP2’s ship. Why don’t we just use the same sprite? :confused:

… it looks extremely different…

Well, I don’t want to make anything for MP22D yet until someone confirms that it will be made. It’s a great idea, but will require lots of work. Maybe we should all stick to P2D.

It won’t be.

But either way, your work is pretty bad. Good for a newbie, but not nearly up to par with P2D. There’s no way you’ll get anything accepted until you get better, so just keep practicing and don’t worry about what’s available.

I don’t mean this offensively, I mean this to save you from wasting your time and effort.

Just do a Jelzap. That would be pretty easy and P2D needs it.

No it doesn’t…

Oh, I looked on SCU and it said it was abandoned.

SCU is pretty much reknowned for having a lack of updates. When I was inquiring about making a Grizby sprite, sure enoguh, it wasn’t abandoned…