MetalCoreSuit?s Sprites

i know its bigger but in a game you can only see he?s foot, and its just the beging i?llmake that the Phazon inside him glows and move

The whole “adding updates” thing only applies if a couple of days have passed. There’s no need to multi-post if it’s only been a couple of hours. Or less than half an hour.

Cloud is correct, look at the rules.

Then again, we all do it, so I’ll let it slide this time.

what?

seriously, grammar please

hmm interesting. MH must have changed the rules last time he was on (or somebody else did) because i specifically remember the double-posting rule to be “either 3 days between posts or an update to the topic.” I believe that’s also how Daz enforced it.

That’s exactly how Daz enforced it, and I remember that being the rules just as much as you do, someone changed them >_>

You’re splitting a rule in two. Three days between posts AND an update to the topic. That’s pretty much the way it’s been since I joined the forum.
I mean, why would it be “three days OR an update to the topic?” So after three days pass, you can post some useless nonsense to revive the thread?

^^^.

Learn2Grammar.

I’m thinking English isn’t his primary language. But yes, it’s a bit hard to read his posts sometimes.

XD its cause i dont usually talk in english

NOW With phazon move ,Oh forgot it the top of the head is phazon or skin?

not everybody who has ever been on the internet has a first language of English. L2 look at profiles… he’s from Mexico so English probably isn’t his first language.

I think the phazon is moving too fast

Doesn’t look too bad, although it’s a bit “christmas light”-y. I’d tone down the patches on the upper legs a bit, maybe make the bright end of the animation a little darker.
And this is just a hunch, but you might want to try making the patches on the shoulders/arms cycle rather than go back and forth. Like… When that dark portion hits the bottom of the patch, have it start over from the top again.

The head also looks a bit flat to me, but I’ve got no idea how to fix that <_<

Edit: Also, I agree with Pom, it seems to be moving really fast. Which probably adds to the “christmas light” effect I was talking about.

ok i will work on that ,its to fast cause im using a move of .01 per second what time do you think i need to use?

Not sure. Tweak it 'til it looks right. If you can’t get it to look right just by adjusting the time, add some frames in between.

Instead of having it bounce, try making it look like it’s rotating. so that dark spot on his shoulders keeps going down, and another one comes from the top, and loops.

This. Thanks for explaining better <<

ok then i will do it thanks for the opinions XD

It’s okay. What they said. You have potential and are capable of much better. Keep it up. :smiley: