Metroid Corrupition

If you read the first post, you would know why i called it Corruption. :whack:

In addition, try not to minimod, and be an enormous prat about it.

in addition, let the moderators point out poster’s flaws O.o

<_<
It needed to be said, and tbh, seeing as it took 2 days for you to reach it…

Still, what you said is correct.
(Though it’s possible that it’s another reason I shouldn’t be a mod, I can be too harsh sometimes…)

Back on topic; the ‘corruption’ bit reminds me too much of our poorer cousin to Metroid prime, the Wii based awesomeness.

Ok…Back on topic, I liked the Nova “S” the most. It looks like the prime “S” with a Twist. I also liked the legend “S” because it was different.

The title screen, unfortunately, I don’t like as much. I know it’s probably the first draft, but I would suggest making you own font and backgrounds for the title screen. Right now, it looks like the Fusion opening with Prime 3’s corruption pasted where the word “Fusion” would be. I don’t mean to bash on it if I sound like it, but I think you should definitely try to give it your own personal touch rather than just using the original.

yes, it is just the first version, and yes, i intend to make a different font.
Yeah, im pretty much torn between nova and legend

Nova :>_>: Legend

Ok. Glad to hear you plan on changing the title around.

Hm…I’m leaning more towards Legend…

UPDATE:
The letters for “Corruption” have been made, and the metroid “logo” is going to be custom colors. Spriters are wanted for suits, some one who can help me figure out GM is welcome to, and i am currently accepting custom title screen backgrounds.
Write in!!

schweeeeeet

is nobody going to help?

<_< No.

Show some progress, something that makes people think this project won’t fall through like 99% of other fangames.

I already said i need spriters.
<_<

That’s nice. Again, do you have any actual hard progress? An engine? Anything at all besides a vague story and a plea for people to make a game for you?

Here is how successful fangames work:
A talented (TALENTED) person thinks of an idea that might interest other people. To get the idea off the ground, the person asks people (the closer to being his friends, the better) to help him out, and shows a teaser or some work that he has done for his own project.

That’s how any of the fangames I’ve seen got anywhere.
Get a fascinating, interesting, original idea (like P2D!)
To get people to stick to you, demonstrate that the project is going somewhere (That’s how people join P2D)
Make sure you have something to give to your own fangame. (DF led P2D as a programmer, MH led it as an amazing artist. What’ve you got?)

O.K. You guys wnat progress, I’ll give you progress, but first I need someone to do two sprites for me, then I’ll get some progress. I am not a spriter, I am a very determined first-time fangame maker. If any one wants to help, they will go straight to the spriters area in the credits, get a nice little sig add-on, an a big thank you. So just click my sig, and you can contact me.

Post what you want here… or PM me, and I’ll make the sprites for you.

Thanx, ive been starting to give up hope.

Here’s an idea. Just use SM’s sprites or something as placeholders–or, hell, a big detail-less square would work just as fine. Show that you can make an engine with that, and people will be more inclined to make the sprites for it, and you can then swap them for your placeholders and give them credit then.

Thats a good idea!! thanks

Yeah, you sent me sprites just to make recolors of… why don’t you worry about recoloring them afterwards?