metroid creature fights

The cybernetic Preeds are aggressive hunters used as patrol
animals by the Space Pirates. They carry lethal Nohadin gas for use as a
defense mechanism. If the Preed is ruptured, the gas within it is violently
released. This toxic cloud is often proven fatal to the Preed’s killer.

>_>

and ridley would win

Ing vs. X parasite: X it can copy anything and make multiple copies by multiplying the Ing can only posses things and if an ing headed to an X once the Ing touches the X it would get copied and eventually: die.

Dark Space Pirate Commando vs. Sheegoth: Sheegoth. It would just need to freeze the Cammando and than stomp on him.

I don’t feel like saying which round it is…

Kraid is a leading general in the army. He must be smart to get that far.

not in the game he’s not.he can’t seem to learn not to roar when samus hits his eye.

seventeen: metroid, dur :stuck_out_tongue:

eighteen: thardus

nineteen : quadrix, need the spider ball!

twenty: ridley

twentyone: alredy taken :sweat:

twentytwo : shegoth

I forget where, but it was explained somewhere that he has to breathe through his mouth widely, hence why he puts his hand in front whenever he has to take a breath.

round 23!

3 ice beetles vs. plated beetle

i think that the plated beetle would win.

Round 24!

Omega Pirate vs. Gemmer

The Geemer would damage Elite Pirate a little but the Elite would just need to avoid it and than use his plasma cannon to kill that sucka!

I think if anything touches a Geemer it would be in a load of shit… >_>

3 War Wasps vs. Baby Sheegoth

The 3 War Wasps would have a difficult time killing the Baby Sheegoth, but they do fly and are verry quick so they could probably kill the Baby Sheegoth.

sheegoth could freeze them

Yeah but there are 3 of them and they could easily avoid the sheegoths blast. Or, at least, one of them would avoid it…

think about the damage they do,i left my game on for an hour with samus being hit by ten of them.when i checked, i still had two energy tanks left.(i had gotten all of them by the way)i dont think their little stings can do much against a baby sheegoth.

round 26:

SA-X vs Dark Samus

Heck, its obvious dark samus would win because of her shield, and SA-X wouldn?t learn to absorb the phazon bits until very late (Note: in this fight, SA-X doesn?t mutate into that disgusting monster or the ice beam guardian).

Dark Samus. Duh. >_>

Dark Samus…

twentythree: three ice beetles

twentyfour: omega pirate

twentyfive: no idea

twentysix: DS

round 27!

Mother brain vs. Metroid Queen

twentyseven: I think the Metroid queen would win!

Depends. Does MB have her turrets? And would MQ’s attacks even be able to break the ‘glass’?

If turrets and rinkas are present, MQ doesn’t have a chance. Even Samus had trouble, and she was lithe enough to dodge. MQ just kind of sits there and takes it. >_>

Would the Omega win than? Against MB?

Fake Kraid vs. Space Pirate: Fake Kraid. A few hits from those spikes would easily wipe one out.

a space pirate could easily dodge those slow moving spikes,so space pirate for me.

Depends if it’s in 2D or 3D. In 2D the Fake kraid would win. In 3D the Space Pirate would win.

FK