Metroid: Decent to zebes

I made a storyline that’s more stupid than you can ever be:
Guide Samus’s ship down as she lands to Zebes. :stuck_out_tongue:

Darkblade, you reached a new height of total dumbassness :[ -Congratulates, pays insane amounts of money. You’re on the team. -Giant badgers crawl out of nowhere, and drag Darkblade into the shadows, kicking and screaming. A sudden ear piercing shriek is heard 'round the world.-

You just live to insult me, don’t you. That’s three times already. :>_>:

Well, some people just live to insult other people. :angry:

hey this is actually pretty good and you guys critisizing might wanna tone it down its only a fan game… :angry:

Yeah, it is just a fan game, no need to fight over it.

Yes… it was good for a fangame but seeing that most of the game making software available can create 3D or at least isometric games, the people who don’t have any love for this game just expect the game to have more than NES controls 8)

see there we go now we are all showing love for this persons fangame yay me :smiley:

P2D is only a fangame… :angry: :whack:

hey being only a fangame is fine just you guys shouldnt critize as much all im says

Did you even read my last post?

That game rocks :smiley:

For Mac?

Umm… Zachtroid said it was not a fan game. He said it was an edit only used for purposes to amuse people who are bored. This is not a fangame. A fangame is something that takes time to create and actually means something to the person who made it.

Can you say omega bump? I think this was done and done for quite a while now…

Omg six days apart :astonished:

Just kidding. Yeah, watch the date next time you post in a topic, daveg.

Good game

woah, either the dates wrong or im bumping this hard again.

I tried this, even with a very similiar Gunship Sprite, but it didn’t come anywhere near your version. i had no idea yours would be so good (or at least better than I thought) after reading this forum.

Before I saw this (I SWEAR TO GOD! It’s just a coincidence) I started a Kanden style game called Kanden: Metal Slug (no flames please)
i’ll post a screenshot as proof:

It’s meant to be easy, it has pretty cool music from Metroid Metal, but I don’t know how to get the enemies to come in the waves that your’s comes in. I don’t feel like reading tutorials, so I just like to expirament. :smiley:>