Metroid: Escape mission

Instead of drawing Space Pirates with Chozo tech, draw a Morph Ball with bloody Space Pirate limbs coming out of it!!! :smiling_imp:

The morphball compresses the user into energy then forms a shell around him or her. This does not crush the user, and the user is not composed of matter at all, so he or she could not have bloody limbs sticking out. What happened in the test was that the energy was not properly reassembled into matter, and this destroyed their bodies.

Iā€™m startin to get a little better with game makerā€¦ Well, now I can make samus jump and move!

Will Samus ever be able to shoot, or did the Chozo just program her gun very badly?

I just lerned how to make samus shoot today!!! Yay! I can now make a metroid game!

I can help on spriting also daz i dont think you can make all the pirates yourself beacuse that would take up almost all the spriting left to you beacuse it is in the space pirate mother ship so evry enemy would probably be a space pirate.

I might design a few new enemies but Iā€™m not sure yet.

Hey,i could do a bit of spritingā€¦it wont be perfect,but since i found out that Paint is the norm for spriting,as is pixel-by-pixel,i can give it a shot,but mostly metroids.If nothing else,i can at least be a beta testerā€¦

Iā€™ve got an engine with most of samusā€™ actions just perfecting the shooting system

Will it have tractor beam?

oh man this game is cool i think i wanna se more pics of it!

What pics?

i think i posted in wrong topic sorry.

I donā€™t know if my project is even suitable for mentioning right now, but if its possible, I can help you with the game in general. I can think and plan out bit by bit every single inch of work (like in mine) but I canā€™t build it :stuck_out_tongue:. Likewise, I can map out areas, concept enemies, terrain, etc. and I can plan out other things like cinima scenes, I might even be able to draw them. So Iā€™ll lend you assistance if you want.

Just to let ya know every1, Iā€™m not working on this project right know because I started a new one. If you wana know more about my new project, go to the metroid: zero gravity mission topic in the fangames section. once Iā€™m done with that game, Iā€™ll start working on this one again.

Ok evry1, since it turned out my other game was not such a hit with a few sertain people, Iā€™m getting back to work on metroid:escape mission!

why this game sounds awsome

this game is awsome and your going to add anihilator right if so can i do the anihilator sprites??? add almost evry thing you ever got in metroid and make it in this game you dont know how awesome that would be wave, light, wide, power, spazer, ice, dark, plazma, and anhilator beams all at your finger tips! pretty awsome and maybe all the suits power, varia, gravity, phazon, dark, and light suits now that would be incredible and all other upgrades to spider ball, power bomb, graple beam, gravity boost, and screw attack!!!

Can I help with your game? I gotz all the super metroid and all the
Metroid sprites. I also have tons of verry good Super metroid tilesets.
And I also ripped some verry good ones off Super metroid myself.
I have cool music also, even verry cool remixes. :wink:

that sounds great, I will probably use a couple of ripped tilesets but I will mostly be making my own.

Ok evry1, Iā€™ve expanded the story for my game!
here is the story- Right after samus escapes the bsl station, a massive wave of space pirate ships shoot down samus and she is captured then imprisoned in the space pirate mother ship. Most of your weapons will be stolen by the space pirates and you have to work your way around the ship killing space pirates, bosses and colecting your weapons back. You then kill Meta ridley (again) and it starts the self distruct seQuence. You have to escape in 5 minutes and you steel a space pirate fighter ship and you get outa there but when the mother ship explodes you get cought in the explosion and you crash on an unknown planet. You crash so hard that your suit malfunctions and you loos your weapons AGAIN! After exploring for a while samus finds out that the chozo once lived on this planet. She now goes around killing bosses and enemies to collect her weapons back again. Then when you have aboute halfe of your weapons back, you find a small federation base on the planet and thats all I can tell you right now.

Sound cool?