Metroid Fails

Yep. Let’s get right to it.

That’s the Varia suit. =o

fail detected!

Wow, that was quick.

Back to hunting.

You gun guys are weird.

Why, it would be insane for Samus to be ambidextrous, because then the magnetic north and south poles of every planet would swap, and then everyone would be in mirror mode.

What? How does that make any possible sense at all?

It’s called random nonsense, and the internet is full of it.

Yup. Example: Everything Syntax Man said in this.

I agree with PY’s previous statement, however everything i said in that topic wasn’t bollocks as you would seem to believe

…Looked like bollocks to me…

Anyway, would my friend thinking that Samus is a guy even after I told him several times that she isn’t be considered fail?

I mean, at this point, I’m about ready to just open up a new game in MP3:C just to show him he is horribly, horribly wrong.

Has he never played Smash Bros? In the new one she gets, like, half naked at the drop of a hat.

Hm…I can’t believe I never thought of just showing him that. Go overlooking the obvious!

But yeah, I’ll just point that out to him. Should be extremely easy.

points to screen

TITS!

SHE IS NOT A MAN!

I lol’d and my friend thinks I’m insane because of it. >.> (He calls me a Metroid Zealot :smiley:)

I mean honestly it’s obvious that Samus is female. I mean the death sequence in the newer 2d games show her tits and long blond hair so come on. My sister still doesn’t get it though.

man boobs and hippie?

Hm… that’d be one skinny-ass guy for man-boobs that big.

implants…

transvestite?

QFT

Hack fail

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dq4nuXtT8R8&feature=related