Metroid Ghost (Demo Up)

since i was givin this game to design…i will start from the top…

Sequel of Fusion:(3 years trip from the BSL, Warp system core damaged in the instadent at the BSL) when samus gets back to the GF HQ from the BSL, she thinks she?s seeing things but she?s not, there?s nothing left. No welcome party, just a whole bunch of lifeless ships and stations floating in space, she lands on one of the crippled platforms, flashes from a hole in the plating, she looks through. She doesn?t believe it. She takes a step back, a figure jumps onto the ledge in front of her. It was dark samus. Suddenly, another from a shadow in the distance jumps at dark samus, knocking her off the ledge onto the ground. Dark samus pulls its arm up, and blasts the figure in the face. The figure was knock onto the ground, it got up, looked at samus…samus stood frozen in place. It can?t be. She thought. They all were killed on the BSL. The SA-X stared at samus, staring right through her, knowing all her thoughts. Suddenly, It smiled at her. samus dumbstruct, lifted her cannon arm up aimed it at the SA-X, and fired. The SA-X’s head knocked back, she shot it in the head. its lifeless body fell on the deck. Samus looked for dark samus, but it was gone…
In this Adventure, There is no going back, nor survival, Samus finds the dark truth about herself.

::SPOILER:: The reason samus finds the truth about herself is at the end she finds out who DS really is…
And that samus is just a mirror image of The ultamate creation. The chozo only took samus as a child is becuase the needed a ginny pig for the tests, also they needed a target for the ultamate creation. the UC is “Samus Oscuro”…

the Chozo populated SR388 for awhile…they were interested in the metroids power, they experimented with them trying to make a weapon, but failed…they left SR388. then they found the element of phazon…they started to experiment with it, using the metroid. the metroid evolved. but the phazon distrupted the flow of the normal metroid evolution…it created something new, The Ultamate Creation. they named him “Samus Oscuro” or in english “Meroid Primius”

The Chart:

Stuff you get
Weapons:
All fusion weapons, including ice beam.
Can switch weapons.
Morph ball, (not exactly the traditional kind were you double tap down to get it, you have to look down and move left ot right)
Annialator beam.
Atomic Missles.
Burst Homing Missles
Suits:
Powersuit samus gets at end of fusion
Gravity Suit
Echoe Suit
Fusion Suit
Power Ups:
speed booster
Grav Booster
And more to come…
Heres it in action, Changes may come…

Peace out…

http://rapidshare.de/files/13434671/Metroid_Ghost.zip.html

1–Echoes.

2–We don’t need two threads for one game.

Ok…heres the scoop…i’m almost done the first area…its the GF HQ, it gets attacked by DS the the X sneak in when you board the dock. when you first encounter DS hes all messed up. he leaves. then you see a lone x parasite float in, it forms in to the etecoons and dechora perchance you saved in fusion. it attacks you, you have to destroy it, it then suddenly forms into, geuss who? The sa-x…

next you land on mars, one of the GF controlled planets. when you land, its a mess. you have to investagate…

Metroid has absolutely NO places, things, etc. similar to here, now. My question is why would mars be in this game???

cause its was one of the first places the GF made a headquarters.

In your game or did they in other games? Anyway, my point is you should probably just rename it. If you do want to rename it I’ll give you some ideas.

i cant really think of a good name…

Just out of curiosity what is a zamaphoon? Did you mean an etecoon or dechora perchance?

ya…did’nt know there names…lol updating

Edit:
The reason samus finds the truth about herself is at the end she finds out who DS really is…
And that samus is just a mirror image of The ultamate creation. The chozo only took her as a child is becuase the needed a ginny pig for the tests, also they needed a target for the umlamate creation. the UC was “Samus Oscuro”…

to bad that Metroid Prime’s 100% endning makes me 95% sure that dark samus is metroid prime

metroid prime was the ultamate creation, the chozos created him with the help of phazon, and the power of the metroid organisam. metroid prime created dark samus. who is also the ultamate creation…put it together.

You know, that makes some sense seeing as how the Chozo populated SR388 for awhile…

they were interested in the metroids power, they experimented with them trying to make a weapon, but failed…they left SR388. then they found the element of phazon…they started to experiment with it, using the metroid. the metroid evolved. but the phazon distrupted the flow of the normal metroid evolution…it created something new…Metroid Prime…The Ultamate Creation.

The Chart:

I’d appreciate one in FULL ENGLISH.

<_<;

uses the power of Babel Fish and Paint combined

English:

hey thanks man

Whoa, whoa, hey, wait just one damn minute. If Dark Samus is the ultimate creation, how did Samus (maybe not kill, but) defeat it? Wouldn’t Samus be beaten like Zoomer compared to that thing?

No, because Samus is the ultimate bounty hunter.
DS is the ultimate creation.

Something like that anyway…

Yesh, Samus already pwns everything thrown at her no matter how big, strong or an ass they are.

A bounty hunter is a creation, everything in the universe is ultimately a creation