Metroid Ghost (Demo Up)

Well Metroid prime is the ultamate creation the chozos created. Dark samus is prime, but samus’s DNA mixed.

EXACTLY. How could Samus defeat a superpowered version of herself? Guess what? If Dark Samus was a bounty hunter, it’d kick Samus’ ass, because it’s her and more. THAT’S what I don’t understand…

Dark Samus may be stronger than Samus in every way possible, but Samus has skills that Dark Samus could not acquire in such a short amount of time.

DNA does’nt hold skills and memories, it just holds the building blocks of how you are built. the soul is the one that holds skill…

What?! Skills?! Skills are learned, ok? Skills are burned into memory like how a labrat avoids a wall while going for some cheese. Here’s my proof of how pointless that comment in defense of Samus was:
Exhibit A: Metroid Prime- Metroid Prime is Dark Samus, correct? And that means that it fought Samus Aran and lost, but survived. A very short time period goes by and Prime has all of her abilities (supercharged) AND the memories of her combat style. (BTW, people aren’t random. If Samus’ character had more depth, or more than just a videogame object, she would fight the same way every time.) You can’t say that Prime had amnesia, either. Ok, a short time period. Samus has learned, what, zip? The suit and gun don’t matter either because Phazon would still be more powerful than any weapon she can field. Ultimate Creation vs. Person in a Semi-Ultimate Suit. There is no contest.

Edit: Bosk, skills are instinct. DNA governs instinct. A soul is just a colorful metaphor we humans give our conscience. (which ironically can still be considered instinct. Ex. Animals stay away from predators as in Do I run or don’t I? which is the same as Yes or No?)

So he’s not aloud to use metaphores in this forum…?

I smell smoke…
What I’m saying is, unless Samus is one damn lucky person, there is absolutely NO WAY she could have beaten DS. (Yes, there was a better chance when fighting SAX because it wasn’t Samus “and more.”)

Ya, I guess your right but this is a video game, right?

Hits himself Damnit, it’s a video game! That means that this conversation was irrelevent and that all of these posts were off topic! NO!!!

er, what? Sorry, didn’t get your point there.

:angry: Uh, we just wasted an entire page on ethics and logic when games have none. Also, we are deviated from the purpose of this topic, which is to discuss and review this game, not theories about S and DS. And the worst part of it all is that I started it… Shit… I think we need to get a mod to delete that entire page.

dont worry GL, i like the page, i can use it as refference…thanks :stuck_out_tongue:

anyways, i dont want this to become a flam war so the conversations over… 8)

Either that’s sarcasm, or you’re insane… 8)

i finally got some pics…

1. Textures are far too large

2. No beam ammo. Lasers have no ammo.

3. No lives limit. No Metroid game in existence has had it, don’t start now.

1. i’m working on the textures

2. i cant make it have unlimited ammo.

3. only one life, you die, you start at the beginning of the level.

I’m NOT insane! :stuck_out_tongue:

Ok, I see that you haven’t changed the original textures. I understand, it’s an alpha… right…?
Also, why can’t you make it have infinite ammo? It’s just a single object flying through space until it passes out of the room or hits another object which destroys it. I don’t see what problem you have there…

i’ve been looking for a infinite ammo thing, but cant find it yet…still lookin for the magic button…

and its still an alpha…the textures are still messed up, still workin on it.

Ummm… why not simply remove the whole “ammo” functionality for any infinte weapon and draw an infinite symbol in the ammo box when you’re using an ammoless weapon? It’s easier to simply remove the ammo feature from an ammoless weapon than making it have unlimited ammo.

YOU DONT UNDERSTAND i’m not using a gamemaker engine! listen!
its called power game factory for mac, its different…