Metroid Legends Series

You were supposed to have Space Jump… No wonder I lost. The collision detection is really wonky though, so I managed to get inside of him. :laughing:

i beated kraid well it was easy for me and i did not need to space jump

Same here, all you need to do is shoot his fat chest.

how do you get the metroids off? i mean you put a bomb down, it bloes up, the metroid comes off you, you bounce up with the explosion, you fall back down and the metroid grabs onto you again…

If you had Zero Mission, you’d know how much of a pain that can be. Basically, just when the Bomb explodes, move away from the Metroid.

im stuck on the first one i just beat spore spawn/hive mecha wanna be and now i need missles, help!

Hold down the Z button while in Morph Ball mode to plant Bombs while holding right against the wall where that boss you just fought was. (There’s a Missile Pack there, right?) The Bombs will keep being planted to do a Bomb Jump. After a small while, you should disappear through the wall: it’s a hidden tunnel. Use that to get to the Missiles…

And remember, when an item seems out of reach, use the X-Ray Visor.

oh, thanks but now im stuck again I cant do a spin jump which means I cant do space jump!!!

Run while aiming upwards (run button), then jump. Release the up button while in the air and you’ll start spinning. It’ll become second nature to you when you get the hang of it.

w00t i did space jump in morphball i just moved and jumped in morphbal

EDIT: WOHOO i beated it

I like the first Metroid Legends better than the second one.
Only because the first has alot more stuff like the X ray visor and all
that cool stuff. The second one only has better room transitions and
bosses.

Wow I get more computer problems and come back to see this post with a bunch of positive replies! Hooray! It gladdens me to see that so many people enjoy these games 8) . For those who don’t know, ML3 will be in first person and I’m still not done programming all the mechanics in it so don’t expect a release anytime soon.

What are you using to make it?

i cant figure the game out its kinda wierd but very cool

I’m presuming he is using GM6.

Mp2:E… there was nothing wrong with your comment except that i’m a she and that i used GM 5 :wink: (not for ML3)
Also thanks for noting that I’m a single person… I think I’m doing very well for a 3-part solo person series :smiley:

lol wish i knew what you people were talking about :laughing:

Your games are quite impressive for full versions, but I think i’ve encountered more than a few bugs right off the get-go v_v

My main problem is with Legends 2. I beat Thardus and all (great design, btw) and got to In…In…Inaugrua? 0_o However it’s spelt…

Anyway, after I saved, I went into the room with the Omega-Metroid-Thing-That-Spawns-Metroids. The Metroids killed me, so I continued and decided to see if I could go anywhere else. When I tried to exit Inau-whatever from the way I came, rather than it putting me in the starting area, it put me in a room with a Metroid.

I killed the Metroid with bombs, but then the doors out were Pink/Violet/Purplish, and I didn’t have any missiles. On of the doors also lead to the Hi-Jump/Space Jump Boots. Anyway, how do I get past the Metroid Spawner so I can get past that accursed room?

This is what I did. A room looks similar to this,

[code]______________
|              _______
|              =
|              
=
|             ______ =  
|=
____________=

= is a door btw.[/code]

Explore all of the doors before going down the cliff to the lava place!!!
You will find missles and a new beam i think. the beam is the wave i think and it opens purple doors. It also kills the omega metroid spawner verry fast. But
I ran into the same problem you did, i had to start a new game to figure out what i did wrong.

I seen this problem right before i released ML2 but naturally I didn’t want to modify half the game to fix it so I added a quick animation-less walljump. If you examine the vertical shaft that comes right after the 4 doors dragon said above, you’ll notice the walls are close enough to walljump back to the top incase you get stuck in the fire zone.

NOTE: ML1 has the super metroid door design, but ML2 and ML3 have the metroid prime 1 design

NOTE: You can’t make an accurate map of ML1 or ML2 because the rooms intersect (on purpose; one room is behind another to indicate the third dimension) and to avoid people making maps :smiley: