-----------------------------[
_=ground
—/ |=movement
[
[=wall
[
X=blank
sorry about the crappy ASCII,i was never good at it

A lot of computers don’t have a numpad, and some have numpads that are activated by holding FUNCTION and hitting a key. Neither type has an Enter key on the numpad. Can you please map jumping to another key for those of us who don’t HAVE the jump button? :frowning:

I have an idea for the uber jump: make it so that puzzles with that in them use air shoots (like underwater) to shoot you up. Just make the sprites for it and shove it at the angle.

When I actually get back to my Pillbug sheet for MP22D, I’ll make that as a variation for the hell of it.

lol lol Imagine a Rocket Spider Guardian… :shivers:

DUDE. It’d like shinespark you in the ass as you got close to the bomb slot and you’d scream and fall and be mortally wounded and start your death rattle and start dying and die and be dead.

the damn spider gaurdian made me get died like 20 times!

I will keep it in the game, sorry Daz about the keys. I will fix it in just a second.

my favorite buttons is z x with z jump and x shoot

Can a morph ball really shoot?

i mean x button i use to shoot when i play a room if im bored

Hey guys, morphball madness is going on hiatus, just cuz I am working hardcore on Xenic. I will finish this game when I have the time.

Like Dazzy said… …I’m on a laptop and can’t jump… and I can’t get to the main desktop comp 'cause I’m injured…

Like Somone once said… Bumping!

And … why did you bump this?

… why did YOU? His bump was after less than a day. Yours over a month.

its…minimodding…

this game is still being worked on of course, correct?

He was referring to Matrix Kage’s bump.