Metroid: Other M

agreed, as much as summer rocks 2010 is gonna kick ass, with this & Mass Effect 2

also Daz, your sigh is epic win

I’ll comment on this.

Would you have long hair in a freaking armor suit? Didn’t think so.

I has theory.
If Samus had long hair ealier in the Metroid Universe, it’s possibly possible that those were flashbacks. That would explain Adam’s appearances.
On a side note, excellent sig Daz. And the background of that picture looks like it’s capable of being Green Brinstar. :astonished:

So I was watching it… again, and noticed. Samus has short hair in all of the scenes, except the zero suit one?

samus was short haired in her younger years
like when she was under Adam

But when was she under Adam? Because isn’t ‘Zero Mission’ her first mission?

her first mission as a bounty hunter ;D

Also, IGN=high quality
http://wii.ign.com/dor/objects/14354733/me…erm_060209.html
lets see…
Ridley was not being tossed, it was some other thing. But Ridley is clearly there, and looks demonic. Strange troopers in black armor… I have grown quite fond of the new Varia suit. The creature shown at 0:53-0:54 looks almost like Arachnus. And at 1:18, is Mother Brain. But what is she shooting at above Samus? That clearly is not the beam…I don’t know WHAT it is.

I wonder, will we get our 3D Kraid? We have our 3D Mother Brain… :smiley:

^^^Oh god please let this be true.^^^

Oh, and I thought “M Other” too, Daz. First thing I thought when I began to ponder the title. :stuck_out_tongue:

EDIT: Forgot to ask, who is that black guy who says “Remember Me?” Or at least, I think he says it…

Mother Brain is now MILF Brain

Looks like a War Wasp. I got a screen Cap, I’ll upload and edit.

Super Metroid, Maybe? Hang on, let me watch it again…

Yeah, definitely Super Metroid, me thinks. Your IGN video. Pause it at laser. From my pause, I can distinctly see two “teeth” that look exactly like Metroid teeth. WIN.

Btw, would screencap it, but I don’t want to. :stuck_out_tongue:

So I was thinking…

What if this is some insane Super Metroid total overhaul remake? O_O

Also, the ‘thing that gets thrown’ and some pirate pics:

Not only possible, but after Rundas mentioned that one of the backgrounds looked like Green Brinstar, plausible.

That would be cool, but I want a new game. Not a remake, even if it as badass as a 3D Super Metroid remake. but I would take that 3D Super Metroid remake. :stuck_out_tongue:

It is.

That IS a super metroid, and if you look, the space ship thing at the beginning is Ceres.

HOLY CRAP!

Ya know what? We tossed something aside. That big purple blob. Not in Super.

New Enemy? O_O

Do you forget what they did to M1 to make it Zero Mission?

I think it’s highly plausible.

Also, that scientist lady, not in Super. Samus had the Gravity Suit during Mother Brain fight. But, that IS a metroid, super or not.

I’m looking at the HUD in those screenshots, Zurg, and anyone else notice how much space that’s there for Energy tanks? Looks like a lot could fit there, man.

Oh, and I like it. Compact, out of the way, easy to read. The way a HUD should be, IMO.