Metroid: Other M

im out for an extra semester :3
so fuck your shit <3

Oh yeah? Well I’m playing the Metroid Prime Trilogy. ON MY COMPUTER.

:stuck_out_tongue:

I just discovered school starts on September 2nd for me…

:cry:

funny i do that too ;3

Bull. :stuck_out_tongue:

i7s are cool

New trailer

pretty interesting, if a little gimmicky, seems like something thats supposed to sell the game to people who don’t know anything about the game, which is pretty cool I guess.

Transition isn’t as bad as I was expecting. Reminds me a lot of how you had to stop to look around in Prime…

I just think rotating the Wii-mote will be awkward. I’m off the hook, because I’ll be using a 360 controller… or mouse. Depends on what works better.

Zurg, don’t be a faggit. Do it the right way. Thats part of the experience.

Fine, Fine. I’ll connect my wii-mote to the computer. >_>

xDDD

Does it detect the motions and everything?

Yep. I’m actually trying to set up Star Fox 64 with tilt controls.

sweet…how does the aiming work though

if my attempt to play starfox and goldeneye with a mouse is any indicator then: not well

also, is there like a program to sync up wiimotes to a computer’s bluetooth because I have bluetooth on this computer and I’d like to try some games that this’ll run with a wiimote…like WoW

Interesting trailer. The geemers looked silly with their eyes bobbling like that. >_> The Diffusion Beam is pretty cool looking in action.

Also, just found this.

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2010…eractive_Ad.PNG

… Wow. Okay, the pirates’ faces look pretty horrible from that angle. Incidentally, it reminds me of a Covenant Grunt. >_>

Glove pie.

Rud: Pointer works the same way it does on Wii, sensor bar.

pretty good story so far thing.

yeh zurg, you should see this wireless sensor bar that I have, combine that with glove pie (as soon as I figure out how the hell to work it) and my HDMI cable and I’ll be able to play PC games on my TV with a Wiimote hassle free.

Daz…what trailer are you talking about… >_>

Also…MOTHER FUCKER
Live-action commercial for Other M was leaked!!! Aaannd has been taken down. But awesome screen, check MDB, it’s the top article (for now): http://metroid-database.com/

Uh… there was a post linking a trailer right above me. I guess someone deleted it? I … have no idea. >_>

Also, Ridley looks kind of WTF but kind of cool in that trailer. Not sure what to make of it.

I found a good collection of screens Here :smiley:

DA