Metroid: Other M

Yeah, MB was fucking retarded I mean those blasted things are attacking you relentlessly and it was on my like 5th attempt that I looked at her by accident triggering the cutscene, those forced FP moments are really fucking stupid and whoever came up with them should be punched really hard in the gut.

Okay, so I’m confused.

Again, massive spoilers follow.

Who was the deleter? I thought it was KG since he disappeared and the Feds said he was still at large in the epilogue, but I keep reading people saying that it was James because he was the last one seen alive… but I don’t know, several of them were killed by means other than the Deleter…

Spoiler Warning!

One thing I thought was stupid was that you couldn’t use missile unless your in FPS view, it would have help a lot to pop some missiles out on those 5-6 Metroids that attack you during the Queen fight.

I’m close of getting 100% of item but there is a missile that I can’t figure out how to get, the location of it is in Post Game Bio Weapon Research Center are before the MB battle its behind a glass wall if any knows how to get that please tell me.

Yeah, that was obnoxious, it’s like it deliberately goes out of its way to target the wrong metroid once you freeze one. Gonna shoot the one that’s iced? Nope, Samus is all HURR DUUR LETS LOCK ON TO THAT ONE OVER THERE AND REFUSE TO LET GO UNTIL IT ATTACHES TO YOUR FACE.

Humph.

I didn’t have that problem, the problem I ran into with that fight was that they were dodge whoring as much as me so before I knew it I was being swarmed by 6 of the fucking bastard things making it impossible to get anything in insofar as ice beam shots were concerned, let alone missiles, yes the first part of that fight was pretty stupid.

The term Demonic Spiders comes to mind.

God dammit, now I can’t read half the posts in the only active thread on the forum <____<;

SPOILERS FOLLOW::

[color=305a7a]This is how you do a spoiler tag, gentlemen.

[color=386a90]This is the other spoiler color

No fair, Pom, I started that. :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyone know how to get the expansion in the room where you get the Seeker Missiles? I can’t seem to activate that grapple point for the life of me.

Spoilers, obviously (too lazy to even attempt color tags):

I’m a little confused on names, so please forgive me if I botch this. In the epilogue, KG’s thing says he disappeared and is still missing, right? I naturally assumed he was the GF trooper that the Deleter kicked into the lava during that cutscene following Samus’ monologue in an elevator. So that would leave Anthony and James as the last two GF troopers, and Anthony clearly isn’t the Deleter, so if must’ve been James.

But James was killed by MB, so it’s okay. :stuck_out_tongue:

I think Troid started it actually.

datamined the right hex codes

If you can call right click + view source code datamining…

SPOILERS!!!

I beat it. Stuff. Phantoon is big/freaky/disturbing. And it appeared to me James was mauled by a troid. he didn’t appear frozen. And he appeared unhappy hehe. The Freeze Gun will freeze you almost instantly, no time to roll your eyes back. However, a metroid will slowly drain your life away with 300 or so pounds of pressure wrapped around your head from each fang. I personally believe that fits his facial expression more…

Yeah and James was killed by MB and didn’t look like he’d been frozen, if anything I think he looked like somethings with claws mauled him, perhaps one of the power bomb insects?

Spoilers Sir Syntax, spoilers my friend!

SPOILERSZOMG!
Okay now that I watched the scene where the deleter aka James approaches Melissa aka MB there is a freeze gun firing sound effect, to make you assume she got shot, but she must have shot James since he is later found in that same spot dead… perhaps a Metroid suckled on his facer afterwards…

Who said the gunshot came from her? She had no weapons on her. The screen goes black, and she certainly shows superhuman agility and strength (probably on account of not being human and such). So it’s possible the shot didn’t kill her, or she dodged it, or he missed, or something.

Yeah the scene makes you assume he shot her but by the look of his body James was clearly frozen. He does look a little upset before yeah but idk. Maybe she beat him down then shot him with his own gun.

So in the room where you get the space jump and the bridge goes out… If you turn the bridge off and go down, there’s a morphball tunnel to the left, but it doesn’t seem to lead anywhere. You can see a missile expansion if you go all the way through, but there’s no way to get to it. I’ve scoured every inch of that room for over an hour now and I still have no idea how to get that damn item.

Help?

If you turn around in first person and face the steps, there is a hole to the left on I think the second step down.

Rundas is correct. I was stuck in that same room for a long ass time too. Some of the secret expansions are a real bitch to find.