Metroid: Other M

Of course its canon…why wouldn’t it be :sweat:

Because a lot of aspects of this game seem to contradict it on the surface, and Sakamoto has been frequently (mis)quoted as saying they weren’t.

I can’t say that made any sense to me.

I think he meant something like “interpreted” or “understood”. You know Daz and his awesome typos!

Apparently someone added a filter for just “quoted” and it wasn’t me. (Zurg?)

As if “quoted” would never be used in normal conversation. :confused:

Removed now.

Th’fug…?

it was about the old que eff tee bullshit.

So I’m going for 100% now, but there are two power ups I can’t get in Sector 1. They’re both in that narrow facility area in the northwest corner. One is to the left of the shaft you can shinespark up, and the other is in the room right before the big observation room with the morph ball tunnel.

Idk Phlakes, hold on lemme check…

But on another note, I’m playing through hard mode. Just got Speed Booster, and I must say, it is quite hard. Goyagma was a pain in the ass. Three hits, and you’re dead.

@Phlakes: same here, I’m at 90% total, how bout you?

There is one expansion that if you don’t get it in the beginning of the game, you have to wait until after you beat the bonus boss after the credits to get it during the escape. There are in fact two items I’ve only ever gotten post-escape, but I hear you can get the other one any time. I just haven’t figured out how.

In any case, keep that in mind–they’re both in the main sector, though.

Also, Hard Mode Ridley is the most fun I’ve ever had with a Metroid game. Ever. SO intense and awesome, even if it did get frustrating.

I’m close. I just killed the last Groganch and about to fight the Deleter in the ferrocrusher. I can’t wait until Ridley :smiley:

Oh god, good luck with him. Samus likes to dodge into his forklift half the time and one good hit will end you.

So I’m at the place where the 4 people are standing around the dead body… wtf am I supposed to scan?

Only issues I’ve had so far with the game is the controls. They work, but are slow and don’t seem to do anything fast enough.

GREEN BLOOD. GREEN GRASS.

Next, find Waldo.

So are you playing with an improvised sensor bar or what Zurg?

“The LEDs in MY sensor bar are 20% more badass than the LEDs in YOUR STOCK sensor bar!”

Epic.

Nah, I’m playing with my fancy 1ms mouse/board because the Wiimote isn’t playing nice.

cept I don’t have a stock sensor bar, I have a wireless one with brighter IR LEDs that work a hell of a lot better.

Same, actually <.<;
My siblings busted the wire up for the stock one.
Though I haven’t actually noticed an improvement aside from, like, the sun shining in on the TV I’m playing on or something. And it’s not enough of an improvement to convince me I don’t have to walk over and shut the blinds as soon as that happens.