Metroid planets

from the looks of it, it will be much more complicated, and it looks good. although it will definately have more to do with phazon then either of the previous. it looks like it will be intense, but kind of like mp2 with the whole DS thing.

Dark samus was the only thing that made MP2 cool.

is the crashed frigate everyones talking about the one from mp or sm?

cus i remember there being one in SM too

It’s the Wrecked Ship in Super Metroid.

Actually, i was referring to the one from MP.

I was saying that the one in Super is called the Wrecked Ship, so that the one in Prime would then be the Crashed Frigate.

Oooohhh. I get it now.

hmm i guess the DS thing was cool. it was exiting during the game but now that i think about it, it was really annoying to fight dark samus so many times! but that was okay. i guess DS WAS the most exiting thing in MP2.

hey i just noticed “Oubliette” in the poll… wtf is it? and what game is it from?

Metroid Prime Hunters.

ahh that explains why i dont know it. are these other 4, Celestial Archives, Alinos, Arcterra, and Vesper Defense Outpost, all from hunters, also?

i think so. i havnt played, so i dont know but ive heard of them being from hunters.

Meh, hunters had little/no revelance in the metroid storyline.

I forgot what i voted :astonished:

Tallon IV was great. and MP had metroid fusion connection bonuses :smiley: . Tallon overworld was great, so much nature. the crashed frigate was scary, I remember jumping up the elavator shaft room with the energy tank. i jumped when the dead space pirate plunged into the water

Oh come on! The crashed frigate is kiddy play compared with… well… alot of other stuff. Seriously, if you’re afraid of that then you must be afraid of the boogeyman. The firgate isn’t scary at all. Hell, I found the background music soothing, and the mere fact that I was Samus in a kick ass suit didn’t even let fear come to mind.

The pirate falling into the water? The first time I laughed, and then I knew where it was the next time around.

Lol. I think that the crashed frigate is pretty scary aswell (though im not scared of the boogeyman). The music is soothing, but the enviornment is relatively intimidating.

Hmmmm … the option for my favorite isnt on there … Zen.

Heh, just kidding, we are talking Metroid not Half Life.

I would have to say that I cant make a decision here because, well, I really like them all. I like Zebes least of all, only because it gets old >_> Same place in three different games.

bsl station is like a mix of everything. :stuck_out_tongue:, why isnt it voted the most?:stuck_out_tongue:

Well BSL station doesnt really qualify as a “Planet” per say …

But you do have a point there. I do like BSL, it has an eerie feel to it besides encompassing alot of different environments.