Metroid Prime 1 and 2 gets Wii Makeover

They are going to waste the disk space. :frowning:
They said: No new graphics. No new levels. No additions.
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

ā€¦
then they better sell it as one game on one disk >=(

I concur.

Yeah, over the internet would solve thatā€¦Eh, I could dig it.

i hope that you can still have the fusion suit in the remakeā€¦

Well, I would assume that you could, considering itā€™s part of the original.

But I was never a big fan of the Fusion Suit in 3D. Plus, every time you restart the game, you have to re-enable it. Bit of annoyance for me.

When is it going to be release??? I wanna know.

Sometime in 2009 I think early 2009 yay!

Yeah they said 2009. Thereā€™s just one thing I really want them to do. Putting in Prime 3ā€™s looking around effect which is most likely. I love being able to see the gun move. I hate when it just sits thereā€¦ :sweat:

Itā€™s Retro, Have they let us down? Prime 1 was great, Prime 2 was damn good as well, and Prime 3 is well Prime 3! I just want My super collection NOW!!! <.< I already have all of the game (except for Pinball and MP:H which I refuse to buy) I want a collectors Edition D:

Iā€™m really sorry for the double post, It canā€™t be helped, Image Shack is blocked where Iā€™m at (Damn you job corps) and you guys donā€™t have alt text, and Modify post is near impossible to find that way. So could you fix that?

chances are they will include both on one disc, kinda like the zelda collectorā€™s edition for gamecube.I wonder if they would use the exact controls from mp3 or maybe alter them a little.

Well, assuming that Retro has already began production on a new 3D Metroid game (crosses fingers), then I would assume that the controls will be modified. Even if Retro isnā€™t working on a new one, I bet they tinkered with the Prime 3 controls after it came out, to try and perfect them for another 3D Metroid.

Even then, I bet theyā€™d change a couple things to better fit the first two.

Now thats a fair point i wonder how they will use the controls for missile and beam combos it will be interesting to see how the beams work if they stack up or you will have all 3.
MC :smiley:

Instead of + or - being hyper mode, it will probably bring up another thing like the swap visors did.

Probably swap beams, wouldnā€™t you think?

Thatā€™s what I meant.

whoops, my bad. Misread the post you were replying to.

they will probably add a couple of levels to the mp2 multiplayer, now phazze would be an awesome level!

they most defenitely wonā€™t, the NES port of zelda on the GBA didnā€™t have any new levels, right?

The hell? How is that even remotely relevant? That was part of a whole series of completely unchanged ports, hence the name ā€œClassic NES Seriesā€.

And this is a port of a whole series of games, hence the name ā€œMetroid Prime Trilogy.ā€