Metroid Prime 2 Echoes 2D: Who wants to join?

Pretty good idea.

I thought about doing something like that. I also thought about making a Metroid Fusion : SA-X … where you play as the, duh, SA-X. But yeah that is another project for another time …

I still suggest leaving this game to the P2d team.

Yeah the P2D team will basically have a lot of the stuff done. So we should leave it to them.

If you had to be Dark Samus, would you be forced to kill Samus??? :astonished: :astonished: :astonished:

Yeah, probably. We could make it where Dark Samus kills Samus rather than the other way around. :stuck_out_tongue:

Or you can beat Samus and then cut scenes of Samus escaping or something.( Or Samus killing Dark Samus…)

In the final battle, you would fight Samus until it comes to a stalemate, and they both escape.

No… Samus owns your arse and takes off. Remember the blue little Phazon sparkles? You can then travel at will for about ten minutes in a clump of those. Keke.

Should we add all the power-ups in the begging, or should we make her get power-ups(like samus)?

Dark Samus should get power-ups by absorbing Phazon like she does in the game. Phazon missle expansion acquired :stuck_out_tongue:

has any one here seen echoes 100% ending beacuse that ending basiclly tells you there is going to be a metroid prime 3 so maybe we can make that, metroid prime 3 Dark revenge where dark samus takes revenge for samus killing her all those times!

Samus never killed DS… Just completely and utterly oblitzerated her. And don’t complain about my awesome word “oblitzerate.”

I know that… but thats exactly my point she didnt kill her so shes still alive floating around some where. So you could make a game about samus hunting dark samus down or the other way around of course. but if you do decide on making this game that im talking about than if you play as samus make dark samus difficult beacuse it seems like the Sa-X could kill dark samus any day

It’s a mixed bag. There are rabid supporters of Dark Samus that would disagree with you. I don’t know how SA-X could just completely defeat DS of the bat though…

Is dark samus the metroid prime in Samus’s old phazon suit?

This is my theory: The Metroid Prime survived and turned into Dark Samus.

100% ending on prime (1), after samus leaves it shows Metroid Prime’s lair, an arm comes out of the puddle of phazon and then it shows an eye looking around…

The arm looks like your phazon suit, M Prime took it…

Yes. Retro Studios confirmed that Dark Samus is Metroid Prime’s Essense reincarnated into your Phazon suit.

It’s in your Phazon suit! :O_O: I had no clue. I thought it just reformed itself. Besides, it doesn’t really look like your Phazon suit

it was"phazon infused" :smiley:
it was changed with the effects of pure phazon
u saw what it did to the beam cannon
imagine what would happen to the suit plus being infused with the essence of metroid prime