Metroid Prime 2: Echoes(2d)

Thats pretty good for 3 days however i never got the chance to start on mine i started on mine with the power suit sprites of M3 and then, the speed boost abiliy(I always do hardest first) Well where do you live??(so i can give you the blueberry pie)

EDIT: You know what the good thing is :wink: is that vacations!! That means P2d will progress and MP2E 2D will do good as well, I have started many projects in the past most of them ended up canceled…BUT THIS IS MP2E 2D THIS CANNOT FAIL AND WILL NOT BE CANCELED!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: 8) 8) 8) :smiley:> :smiley:> :smiley:>

hmmmmmm go to the Link provided above(my name over there is Metroid Oracle) Over there we can discuss this more…

…i killed everyone…again…

post not deleted due to truth of post

:slight_smile:

i can see only a smile

…that was the point…Anyway…

sorry, i entered via writen link so i tough this was the first page, sorry

Can I help, take alook at this suit.My varia suit samus/MP3 The Prime 3 suit can be for MP2:E as well since it looks the same. And I’m having trouble making the side views of it.

WoTW you got aim or MSN???

Will yim(yahoo) work, I don’t use msn or aol at all.

Sorry dont got YIM i use AIM or MSN im only allowed to have 2 chat thingys…actually im not, not allowed but i just dont wanna have like 3 messangers

Well give me about tommorow then I will have a msn. (I have dial-up right now and waiting for Bellsouth to get there internet out here) I may use my friends computer to get a msn email address later today or tommorow.

If you want to sign up for MP2E 2D then go here You can choose your occupation as any of the ones listed below but if you want to be programmer read the bottom part of the thread(On the link)

Ok, My name on there Is WoTW. and put the link in your sig. And I’m not good at programing only sprites.

Ok I will try to make them longer and bigger and I will use my varia suit mp3:c to make it bigger and longer.

k, you need a spritesheet for p2d’s for comparison for size?

I think so, and I want edit them just check the size of mine and p2d(I’m not a thief and I want use them just someting to go by for my own samus sprites.

deleted

wow wow wow easy there pal! I already got a sprite that WOTW can use but its onnly 1 sprite and it could be tough!

Hey you guys, I found some sprites of Dark Samus we could possibly use, I dont relly like them , but I figured I could show them to you any way. Also, are we doing MP2D2E
from scratch likeMP2D? Making all sprites, BGs, tiles, and everything? ucz if we are, this is gonna take a while. Well here are those sprites I found:

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j83/Jump…6/darksamus.gif