Metroid Prime 2: Echoes sprites

where can I find Metroid Prime 2: Echoes sprites at?

go to google and search it up

I tryed that befor I posted this topic

You are gonna have some trouble finding sprites for a 3D game there fox fan…

I’ve made quite a few, I’ll post them later, but they’re on my other computer. :slight_smile:

hey that would be awsome there daz!!!

Hm…

http://img488.imageshack.us/img488/2053/mp26ho.png

Here’s a few…

I have a Pirate Aerotrooper, Grenadier, and Emperor Ing somewhere too, along with Dark versions of the Trooper and Commando… Oh, and a Dark Metroid. I’ll look again later. Oh, and I did a GF Trooper and Light Suit, though the former in SM style and the latter in M2.

Whatcha want them for? Yer a fairly decent member from what I’ve seen, so you can probably use them :3

Waoh, Daz your to good, honestlee, calm down with the greatness, and stop making me feel so bad for not being as pwnage as you, I mean woah your to good.

those are super there daz!!!Thanks for letting me use them :smiley:

will you put the others up daz???

Of course I will. It’s just that they’re on my old Dell–which, contrary to what commercials would make you think, is the slowest piece of crap I’ve seen in a long time.

Of course, that’s just because I didn’t know what the heck I was doing and crashed the whole thing, but that’s besides the point.

Point is, it takes about half an hour to boot up, another 20 minutes to open the filetransfer programs, and an hour or so to send them all…and I have very little patience >_>

I’ll get around to it today… really.

ok sounds great daz. I can’t wait to see them

oh I wanted to sak this but do you guys need any lava sprites?