Metroid Prime 3: Corruption

Yeah, mp3 better be… what Knuckle said.

The missles in Prime were solid, they just have a blue streak following them. Same for supermissiles, except the streak isn’t blue.

naahh… they dont look like metroid misiles… the 2d ones are coller

Isn’t Super Missile just a shit load of missiles piled on each other shooting at the same time?

just what the name says: a super version of a normal missle

Prime’s super missiles are just a single missile charged with the energy of five :stuck_out_tongue:

I think the Prime 3 come out in March 1 2006. not sure :confused:

Uhh, The revolution doesn’t even come out until Fall 2006. >_>

I think you’re thinking of Hunters, which comes out March 20th…I think…

I just hope they don’t screw it up. But that’s another thing that bugs me: why are they continuing this storyline of phazon and crap? Why don’t they just go ahead and continue it from Fusion (unlike all those other games that seem to be going back in time) Hell, Metal Gear is actually going forward since Snake Eater, why won’t the metroid guys? It just pisses me off :neutral_face:

Nintendo needs to update there site, And Gold Leader is right no way I’m not spending $50 dollers and it mess up. 8)

Because the Phazon story isn’t finished yet. It needed a trilogy by its nature. 1 introduces phazon, 2 brings it back for revenge, 3 finishes off the story. All sorts of storylines work that way. Hell, the original Metroid trilogy was that way in a way.

Uhh, Metroid Prime is a whole different genre from the 2D ones. Metroid Prime 3 is (supposedly) the last “Prime” game with phazon, but who knows, there could be tons of other games with phazon. We just have to wait and find out.

Just think about the Mario series. Nintendo has, Mario sports, Mario rpg’s, Mario action adventures, etc. It’s the same with Metroid. Nintendo has Metroid sidescrollers, Metroid FPA’s, maybe later on, some Metroid RPG’s :smiley: . It’s how most series can develop. Just wait and find out.

EDIT: Yeah, and what Daz said. >_>

True, but what puzzles me is why Fusion had no hint of Phazon whatsoever, and all the Prime games makes me think that the Phazon threat is “everything” (think about it: Pirates were Samus’s main foes. When they were on Aether, they were just “in the way” and nothing more. Also, isn’t the Prime series, except the first one, anyway, defeating the actual plot of Samus’s original adventure? She’s a bounty hunter because SHE’S AFTER PIRATES.) Just a thought, though, I don’t want to start a flame war.

Regardless of why she’s a hunter, she’s a hunter now, and she does whatever she gets paid well for. :stuck_out_tongue: Besides, even ignoring that, there’s now a superpowered being roaming the galaxy with the powers of the most deadly substance known to man, in her image, and it’s technically her fault. She’s obligated to take it out before it deals too much damage anyway.

As for Aether, the pirates were why she went to Aether to begin with, remember. The pirate vs GF war is why they called her in. She stayed for the luminoth, but came for the pirates and troopers.

Yeah, you’re right :confused: Anyways, I just hope they don’t screw the next one up.

Besides multiplayer, Retro has been good to us. Prime 2 was a verry good game and nearly tied with the original imo. Plus this might very well be the best one in the series if it is going to be the Prime to end all primes. Retro will want to go out with a bang.

I really think they should stop with the doors every where though… who else agrees?

There are doors everywhere due to technological constraints. Ever hit a door and wait forever for it to open? The room behind it is loading. If they had one HUGE area with only a few doors the game would LAG LIKE HELL.

MP3 could easily be different, though, as the Revolution is definitely more powerful than the GameCube.

Yes. Ever been to Metroid2002 secret worlds section? When you get out of the level, you cannot see the other rooms, only the one you were in. The other rooms don’t even exist until you’re in them.

huh?

It’s pretty hard to explain so just go to metroid2002 and see for yourself.