Metroid Prime 3

I thought of something, since the Fusion suit is
maade from Metroid dNA wouldnt it mutate
and grow like Metroids?

The fusion suit dosen’t contain Metroid DNA. Just Samus. And either way probably not. The fuison suit is basically the Power Suit just with parts surgically removed.

i don’t agree to that… her suit was compleately removed(how else could they inject the vaccine?) and for all we know, it might mutate

No they could only remove parts of her suit. It was too intergrated with her system to fully remove.

Samus’s suit was changed. As was she.

Yes. But the point is that only Samus was mutated and she won’t grow metroids.

actually,“it soon came to light that the living parts of my power suit were so integrated with my system that it couldn’t be removed while i was unconsciense, so most of my power suit had to be surgically removed,drasticall altering my physical appearance.” so it was surgically removed because it was so integrated,

guys ill make it simple:

Fusion bombed financially, so nintendo is staying away from it and any other games that could come after it storyline wise.

MP series rocks and its a big money maker so nintendo will not drop the series anytime soon.

And Dark Samus pwns and teh fusion suit sux compared to the awesome ass suits u get in prime games

:metroid: :metroid: :metroid:

yeah. right.

the fusion suit kicks ass!

Give it up MagmoorMaster. The fusion suit suxxors and the Normal suit pwns.

the fusion suit is kind of cool…although it kind of looks like a ripped up piece of crap

the normal suit is cool… yes. but the still, the fusion suit kicks ass!

Let’s get back to MP3…
Has anyone seen the trailer on the E3…???
Samus new ship looked awesome :smiley:

I saw the trailer. It was just meant to show off the power of the Revolution, and announce MP3 is in the near future.

Yeah I know but it was just so cool :smiley:

I like her other ship better.

but her new ship has missiles

Personally, I was dissapointed with the trailer. I know, the game has little time into development, but the graphics of the revolution are supposed to be extraordinary. The graphics in the “trailer” look like MP2 at the beggining of development. I’m sure the revolution can give more than that.

Yeah I also didn’t thought WOWWW when I say the graphics but lest wait until the revolution shows it’s real Power :smiling_imp:

I hope they gonna put in MP3 a lot of metroids (including the alpha, gamma ect.)
and a big pirate base with ridley and kraid in it…