Metroid Prime Hunters Clans

Try to cut me some slack here, if you think this is stupid or you think im advertising, then ignore this topic. Please. Because I have the flu and I don’t want any arguements or insults. Save them for monday when i’m feeling better. Okay, my thoughts are that i want a group of mph players from p2d that i can play with. I do have a site, but ill post a link to it if I get “authorization” from the Dazzy Death group of admins and mods, no offense there guys, im just using descriptive words. Anyway I guess you can call it a clan if you want. My goal is to bring back hunters multiplayer back from the pits of wii domination. The group/clan is called Hunters Omega and there are only two other members. Please be friend. Cortez signing off.

Hmm, if only I played hunters enough to be any good, I’d join.

Hm… Last time I played, I actually got good enough to gain a two star rank, mehbe three… pretty sure it was only two, though. however, it’s been so long that I doubt I’ll be any good…
but I’ll play you sometime, if you want. I just stopped and went back to Gunz and Source after I got owned by hackers for three hours straight one day… usually it’s not that bad, but it HAS gotten pretty bad… although once you do some research, you can usually surprise any people who exploit glitches and take them out pretty easily.

Yeah, I’m 2*! Oh no, I’m one, now… I think I’m better at spriting than MPH. But I don’t mind being the official noob of the team :smiley: .

I’d play you if my Ds hadn’t been stolen… Along with my MPH copy.

I’d play if my parent’s hadn’t banned me from games…
I need a GPA of 85 between my Algebra 2 and World History before I can play again…
Thats .5 points away, according to my last progress report, but you never know what will happen…

Good to see some replies, even if you suck right now, i can help you get better. that’s the problem with the game, people who get owned pretty much when they just get it usually give up and hate the game, but playing with me is actually fun. how many of you actually have played against friends online? that’s where the true fun of the game lies. I guess i can post a link to the forum now. play you soon(hopefully)!

http://z9.invisionfree.com/Hunters_Omega/index.php

Well…4 stars blew my chances…
Lol I’m 1…

no its okay, im mostly bored. ill take what i can get.

Well… I mean, I played for about three hours a day for two weeks straight. I just… got sick of hackers, and started getting back into my computer games. I can usually hold my own against people who don’t have the deathball while standing up and walking around in the battle hall.