Metroid Prime Hunters

When IS KH2 going to be released? I don’t know where to check the release date on sony games.

This year sometime. Afterall, in 2006 is when the next generation of consoles comes.

So, is anyone actually anxiously waiting for Hunters? I don’t have a DS, so it doesn’t matter.

I’m anxiously waiting for enough money to purchase a DS.

September 2005, we’re getting it before Japan I heard. It is [u][i]DEFINATE[/u][/i] We’ll get it before December 31st 2005.

SEPTEMBER?! damn! This is the second awesome game sequel I’ll have to wait like a year for after I hear about it. God, they have SCREENSHOTS!

Aren’t we supposed to be talking about MPH? And I think the DS is too uncomfortable.

Well yeah but if you ask a somehow-unrelated-but-maintaining-to-topic question the subject can drift alot.

It was the number one factor that convinced me to but a DS. Just the demo itself was awesome. Im just hoping it has one big story because it’s not made by Retro so we’ll see if they know how to make games. :metroid:

I don’t even think it’ll come close to the Primes for Gamecube.

Why would you expect it to? It’s a totally different type of game… :neutral_face:

the name and 1st-person style would make us think it is primesque.

The DS will never match the 00b3r power of the Gamecube!

Well duh, but handheld systems likely eventually will.

Yeah, we’ve seen that with the PSP. Handheld technology is advancing.

The PSP has a design flaw in which the square button doesn’t function properly.

well what i’ve heard is that it’s four player and you hunt each other down

MPH is probably going to be too multiplayer-based for its own good.

Where is the electro lob in the demo?

It’s not in single player. It would have rocked if it was, though. :frowning:
But it is in the Multiplayer demos, but I think you’ve assumed that already, right?