Metroid Prime: Hunters

Daz, it’s a Power Trooper. If the fact that it ‘is’ yellow doesn’t do it for you, go to game faqs and check it out

Gamefaqs is made by the fans, and has no authority in anything…

And it’s white in mine…

aren’t u just a fan? or do u work for Retro Studios or Nintendo? i might be wrong, but i think ur a fan too :smiley: . and it is yellow in mine

Did I ever say I wasn’t? Please don’t try to prove me wrong using facts that have nothing to do with my point.

And goddammit, it doesn’t matter what kind of pirate they shoot. Point is, three pirates shoot another pirate.

Y’know, we could sit here and conjure rumours and possibilities, or we could wait for the game to come out…in August…which is almost three-four months from now…

Nevermind ;_;

Also, now that it’s been mentioned, the light kind of gives off a Yellow-ish effect, so it may be an Ice Trooper. Or a Trooper with White on it…

that’s what i said at first, then i picked a fight. oh well, i guess the argument is over.

As to the question of insanity… it supposedly looks like a Space Pirate, and you’re calling it a “new species”? You are definitely insane.

Well well well! Guys, check out www.metroidhunters.com ! :smiley:

It seems that our three pirate-things are still unidentified, but the other three are now revealed as playable hcaracters–Noxus, who’s currently displayed in my sig because he’s my new obsession, Spire, a big golem thing, and … Um… Kra-something, too lazy to look it up, who reminds me of Amorbis’s head on a sumo wrestler body.

Now that is humor.

What? He DOES. Just look at him. He’s fat and yellow, and has an multi-eye worm head. >_>

Now, Shinobi, what was this talk about Hunters not introducing a new species? :confused:

Well, technically, it didn’t introduce “a” new species.

It introduced four of them. >_>

And maybe three more, depending on whether they are pirates or not… but I’m 95% sure they are.

Metroid…with different characters!!! :astonished:

For those of you who are too lazy to check the site yourself…

MPH: The Story Unfolds.

A ferocious race, now extinct, has left behind relics of their once powerful warrior culture. Now bounty hunters from across the galaxy are racing against each other in order to lay claim to these relics hoping to harness their power for themselves.

Noxus -

Noxus is a member of the Vhozon, a proud and reclusive race that inhabit the outer rim of the galazy. A spiritual being who walks a harsh, righteous path, Noxus has become a Bounty Hunter to administer justice to the galaxy’s criminals and evildoers, to keep the scales of order from into instability and chaos.

Noxus, like his many Bounty Hunter compatriots, got the message from the Alimbic Cluster about an opportunity to find a source of ultimate power. He’s determined to get to it first, to make sure it does not fall into the hands of the lawbreakers or the unworthy.

Spire -

Spire is the sole remaining Diamont, the last member of an ancient silicone-based race whose bodies are composed of organic rock. Spire’s life as a Bounty Hunter takes him from one end of the galaxy to the other, while he continually searches for some information on the location, or fate, of the rest of his people.

When he recieves a message from Alimbic Cluster, he races to that system with the hope that finding the Alimbics’ source of ultimate power, and solving the mystery of their lost race, will help him solve the mystery of his own.

Kanden -

A lab experiment gone awry, Kanden was created to be the ultimate soldier, immortal and unkillable. However, stress from the neural combat encoding sequences was more than Kanden’s still-mortal brain could handle, and left him ferocious, deadly and dangerously unpredictable. Kanden broke out of the lab, and those responsible for his neurological alterations and surgical enhancements were not left alive.

Still, there is one way that a brutally efficient killer in the galaxy can not only survive, but thrive: as an intergalactic Bounty Hunter. Unbound by morals or a conscience, programmed with an instinctual drive to hunt - and kill - Kanden is one of the very best. When he gets a message of an ultimate weapon in the Alimbic System, Kanden knows that this is his chance to prove himself the finest Bounty Hunter of them all.

MPH is sounding really awesome right about now…

i’m glad that u think he’s cool cuz

NOXUS PWNS ALL OF THEM!
he is the best, most of the dummies at GameFAQs think Spire is the best, he is freakin ugly and sucks!

It’s their opinion that Spire is the best. They aren’t stating it as a fact, nor do they think that everyone will agree with them. I think that Kanden is cool, but Spire reminds me of Thardus in a way…

Go Noxus!
:>_>: This should be turned into a Noxus Fan Club topic…

Dumb question, but did everyone see the Hunters E3 05 video? It shows off alot of the characters abilities. For instance, Noxus can turn into a spinning top, and Spire can turn into a Morph Ball that can swing spiky shields around…

Each of the new characters also have their own assortment of weapons as well!

Yep, Kanden has the best morphball though. He turns into a pillbug. :slight_smile:

i know, i’m just saying, IMO, that their opinions… SUCK! IMO, though.

Now I really wish I had a DS…
Piiiillbuuuuug…