Metroid (Prime) Hunters

I was just wondering before metroid prime hunters came out no one was talking about Dark Samus in the game.Now i have the game but i didn’t beat it yet so i was wondering if you could tell me if Dark Samus is in the game. :smiley:

Dark Samus is not in the game,but I am glad that she not in the game. The last boss is harder than dark samus and emperor ing put together the boss name is Gorea.

How could DS be in MPH??? She doesn’t appear untill after MPH. The timeline goes: MP, MPH, MP2.

Remember that arm that pops up out of the phazon in the MP 100% ending?

The only way MPH relates to the Primes is the name. They put it under the prime category because it’s a FPS metroid, like the other primes. That’s the only way it is related to the primes.

Unrequired spoiler, anyone? >_>

It was just a moronic rumor that Dark Samus was in Hunters because of the First Hunt demo movie. One of the shadowy figures um, looked liked Dark Samus to some people. Despite how very different they looked.

So no, Dark Samus is not in Hunters. At all. EVER.

AlsotheotherPrimeswerentFPS’sbye.

They tell you, in-game, that its name is Gorea. Names aren’t spoilers; they give no advantages or disadvantages, and are simply a way of distinguishing between bosses.

I wasn’t being serious. Thus the >_>

You must not speak Fascis.

Yes they were. you know, FPS? First person shooter?

yes, names are spoilers, spoilers is when you tell something about the game, that you find in the game.

example: saying that dark suit is in MP2 and showing a picture: spoiler

saying that varia suit is in MP2: not spoiler

Actually, no, Metroid Prime and Metroid Prime 2 are not first-person shooters. They are FPAs, first-person adventures. And that is because the objectives of the game are not to run around and kill things and go through levels, collecting items along the way like most FPS’s, but to explore the world and collect items, fighting things along the way. Some people think that FPAs are just a type of FPS’s, but technically they are a different genre. Metroid Prime Hunters is an FPS, because the objective is to run around and kill things and go through levels, collecting items along the way, not to explore a world and collect items, fighting things along the way. There is a difference.