Metroid Prime: Phazon Apocalypse

Woohoo, shiny boost-ball.

To UnknownCity555: I’m using Game Maker 6.1. That demo is the old version (the one I made a long time ago in about two days). I will post the new version in just a few days. I don’t need any help with models right now.

do u need any help in anything bocouse its summer so i have a lot of free time besides working on SB2D

No, right now I don’t need much help with anything. I’m going to need a lot of feedback, though, so just wait a few days until I post the new demo.

OK then,PM me if u need anything(I can really help becouse I as working on a 3D game a few months ago)

New demo on the first page!

Tell me what you guys think of the game so far.

I think its good but, I found a small glitch. I took a screen shot of
it so you can see what I am talking about. I call it “Rubix Man”.

Bug Screen

it says im not authorized to view it. any idea wut the problem is?

edit: nevermind, i got it to work! its great! keep it up!

can u link it again it seems it dosent work

If you’d read my notes you’d see that up and down control the detail level of certain things. That was the lowest detail level possible. Left or right will change the detail level to default. It’s for beta testing purposes and will probably not be included in the next demo.

To UC555: GeoCities seems to be having some problems. Copy the URL into a new window and it should work. It’ll work if you keep trying different things.

Woah. Nice Work! :metroid:

thanx,nice game accept I hav no clue how to tun into a morphball.lol :confused:

press the M key.

ok.lol

That demo is a lot better than the last only thing is you didn’t put morph ball on the F1 menu.

I’m not going to be able to work on this game for a while because:
Tomorrow I am going to a band camp for a week. Then on the day I get back, I leave for a mission trip. After that I only have three days before I go on a vacation for two weeks. When I get back, I only have two weeks before school starts again :angry:

So don’t expect any progress for a while.

OMG someone I know from the internet is going to band camp too this week :O_O:
If you live in Ohio then the chances are that your going to the same camp. Very weird.

take care

looks at the models**shudders I’ll help you out with the models as best I can. I’m not professional with them, but I can make some. Plus, I have 3-D Studio Max and Rhino, proficient in Rhino, vaguely familiar with 3DS.

he said he dosent need any help