Metroid Raging Echos

Sequel of Fusion:(3 years trip from the BSL, Warp system core damaged in the instadent at the BSL) when samus gets back to the GF HQ from the BSL, she thinks she?s seeing things but she?s not, there?s nothing left. No welcome party, just a whole bunch of lifeless ships and stations floating in space, she lands on one of the crippled platforms, flashes from a hole in the plating, she looks through. She doesn?t believe it. She takes a step back, a figure jumps onto the ledge in front of her. It was dark samus. Suddenly, another from a shadow in the distance jumps at dark samus, knocking her off the ledge onto the ground. Dark samus pulls its arm up, and blasts the figure in the face. The figure was knock onto the ground, it got up, looked at samus…samus stood frozen in place. It can?t be. She thought. They all were killed on the BSL. The SA-X stared at samus, staring right through her, knowing all her thoughts. Suddenly, It smiled at her. samus dumbstruct, lifted her cannon arm up aimed it at the SA-X, and fired. The SA-X’s head knocked back, she shot it in the head. its lifeless body fell on the deck. Samus looked for dark samus, but it was gone…
In this Adventure, There is no going back, nor survival, Samus finds the dark truth about herself.

Stuff you get
Weapons:
All fusion weapons, including ice beam.
Can switch weapons.
Morph ball, (not exactly the traditional kind were you double tap down to get it, you have to look down and move left ot right)
Annialator beam.
Atomic Missles.
Burst Homing Missles
Suits:
Powersuit samus gets at end of fusion
Gravity Suit
Echoe Suit
Fusion Suit
Power Ups:
speed booster
Grav Booster
And more to come…
Heres it in action, Changes may come…

Heres the new main menu

SA-X didn’t exist in the sequel to MP2, duuuh!

Exactly. Can you even make a game?

and by the way, sorry for sounding mean

The X still existed, but they where extreamly rare due
to the being of Metroids on SR-388. Oh BTW Can I make
your game engine? I can be a programmer!

Well, the last engine I made was really crappy
*looks back at metroid: dark Outbreak :laughing: *
Maybe I shouldnt do an engine, Im kinda busy
alot. sorry if i got your hopes up.

s’ok, i guess i can do it on my own. lol don worry

New story line made. look up ^

• No double posting
  • Story line is exactly like the last one except it’s longer and has even more grammar and spelling errors. :sweat:
  • Would it kill you to at least spell your game’s TITLE right?

The story line is better now, and i went through it and corrected spelling just for you DS, lol.
i was just in a little hurry to type it all up. :confused:

Stuff you get
Weapons:
All fusion weapons, including ice beam.
Can switch weapons.
Morph ball, (not exactly the traditional kind were you double tap down to get it, you have to look down and move left ot right)
Annialator beam.
Atomic Missles.
Burst Homing Missles
Suits:
Powersuit samus gets at end of fusion
Gravity Suit
Echoe Suit
Fusion Suit
Power Ups:
speed booster
Grav Booster
And more to come…

ok… first thing learn to spell echo right… and it sounds good so far.

You’re commenting on one word he spelt wrong, when there are several?

shhhhhh… :>_>: i was too lazy to type the others

Why dont you guyz stop givin him shit for his spelling, and just giv comstructive critisism for his game…

Well for the game, its got a good story line, nice new weapons. odd morphball glitch…

one question still bothers me though, who would win in a fight of DS vs SA-X.
and whats the dark new secret samus learns about herself?

Very dark… :>_>:

Sounds good, cant wait till demo.

WTF.

I never gave him “shit for his spelling”. Get your facts straight, Mac.

w/e does’nt matter

back to game…

Do you have any programing, spriting, graphical, or sound related skill at all? I am not trying to be rude, its just a question.

^^^

I was thinking the exact same thing. I thought it would
be better not to post though…

If you consider that “pretty good”, then I fear for my life at seeing what you consider terrible. To do that, you hit exactly one button in Paint. Fear his mad skills, folks, he can hit a button! :stuck_out_tongue:

You pressed the invert button. Not very hard to do…
What program do you use for programming? TGF, MMF, Game Maker?

If you need a spriter, you have one, but I can do ripped sprites only…Is that ok?