Metroid Raging Echos

Nifty. Inverted colors. Now let’s see a custom sprite. From you.

i’m working on a Prime sprite sheet.
In the mean time check this out.
http://img188.imageshack.us/my.php?image=m…idposter5ig.jpg

That’s cool but it’s only a collection of things you didn’t make with a cool photoshop bg, you are really lacking in the graphics department. Who am I to judge though I can’t do anything…

Yay for using stolen objects to make a lackluster poster. This isn’t looking good so far… Not to mention using sprites without permission is one of our most highly punishable acts. Are those suits public domain? I don’t think so, but I might be wrong…

I will admit, however, the background image blend thing looks pretty damn cool.

i did’nt say that i made those sprites, and no i did’nt steal them and yes i am going to give credit, why dont you back off and let me do my stuff. and i made changes to the sprite, and i will giv myself credit for that and that only. all i get from this place is negitave stuff, no good stuff about the game, how to improve it, all i get is ,you stole this, you stole that…

and no i did’nt steal stuff for the poster, its called google. G-O-O-G-L-E

Then go to another Fangame forum.

You didn’t ask permission and you didn’t yet give credit, therefore, you stole it, regardless of how you got it. Finding something on Google does not make it free to use. Maybe if you had anything good to comment on you’d get some positive comments, but when all you post are stolen things, things with single-button edits, and horribly resized and colored screenshots, we don’t have much positive to comment on. Besides, positive comments don’t help you get better. Only by fixing your weaknesses can you improve–and negative commentary helps pinpoint what to fix.

Sadly, in this case, that seems to be just about everything. :stuck_out_tongue:

ur just a dream stealer dazzy, and i’m going to keep working on my game even if you like it of not, well you can just suck it up buttercup.

sadly to say, prime is right. even if hes my little brother. you should not go hard on him. hes only 12. and dazzy if you dont have anything nice to say to him, just simply dont post anything.

Daz is not that mean he may put mean things on here but he just trying to get you to do better.

well he can giv advise on how to improve.

Reread Daz’s posts. Use common sense to get info about how to improve. The criticizms should be enough.

Also, Prime, you said that there would be in-game pics in here. I haven’t seen any.

If you’re going to use other people’s sprites, make sure they say on the sheet that they can be used without permission, as long as you give credit. That’s what I do when I download sprites.

Gadget Wizard, if you are indeed Prime’s brother, help him to learn what it takes to make a fangame, instead of shielding him from criticizms to help him improve.

listen guys, my brother gadget wizard sat down with me today and talked to me about the problem. i’m sorry dazzy for bein so pissy, and all the sprites i am using, i made sure that it said that i can use them as long as i gave credit. and i Will giv credit. dont ask me to do it now. lol
and there should be ingame pics on the first page. i’m working on my own prime sprite for my game.

there will be new music to. something my friends say i’m really talented at. 8)

and somone asked what am i using to make this game. well its called game factory. and its fun to use.

Gadget_wizard: so, he will be continueing this game and will post it.

Cheers…

I am very tallented with TGF. unfortionatly people here
dont like it. I suggest changing the title screen. It looks horrible…

Samus’ suit looks pretty garish in that first pic. Darken the gray some to counter the oodles of yellow.

The tiles are also quite large. Shrink them down to a quarter of their size.

Title screen looks… hmm.

the titles supposed to be like sorta thermal.
ya the suits little 2 yellow i agree

Do you think this would be a good menu backround?
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v282/for…gaComics429.jpg

No, because that author wouldn’t let you use that pic. :stuck_out_tongue: Do you EVER make any work yourself?

Looks more Game Over than Menu anyway…

thats not a sprite…

Nor is it something he “made for himself”…

I don’t mean to sound rude, but that’s not a sprite…it doesn’t have any movements, it’s just a cut up picture of metroid prime, and unless you want it to face the screen the whole entire time it’s not useable anyway.