sorry i mean DNA XD

I totally called that in my head.

You all know it counts.

yeah, after waking up a bit, i realized it too xD

must, resist, urge, to strangle…

goes into maniacal rage over bad story design, and attempts to fix

I’ll get back to you guys…

Double post time.

Zurg, I swear. You warn me, and your character gets a serious life reduction.

The concept (as I understand) is that it starts when she is a child, taken by the Chozo, after the attack on the colony K-2L(or something) She’s 4 at this point, so I assume it fast forwards to her first working for the GF. I think she gets assigned to Malkovitch at this point, but I’m not sure, they never told us. So this game tells the story of those adventures, and it all ends with the mission where Malkovitch (thats Adam, for you non-folowers) gets killed, which has something to do with the GF making clones of all the bosses previous to the end, because they can. In the middle, people around her are being corrupted by phazon and pirate DNA, and she has nobody but herself to trust.

Sorry for the huge run on, but I think that should clarify some things. maybe.

If anything, that only confused me more. :stuck_out_tongue:

ok
its just a little bit of the story, sorry i will try to be more specific

who can help me doing the young samus or the old bird (Chozo) or a chozo warrior im still making the skytown and the artifact temple

ok this is an idea for the artifact temple i know its not good enought

All hell shall rain upon thine evil witchery of double-posting!

It’s an ‘update’ and it’s been 3 days.

Also that looks a lot like a certain scene from P2D. :wink:

Yes, but I’m just generally commenting on his double posting tendencies. I’ve noticed several now.

yeah, he combo posts a lot

and then zurg sticks up for him

Because usually they are legit.

Also, weren’t you guys JUST saying we need more active members?

Aren’t you also the guys that said the rules should be relaxed due to the smaller community that this is?

Yes, but we need members who actually contribute. All he does is is combo post recolors and apologize.

We’re hypocrites. I’ll freely admit to that. We want these rights merely because we think we’ve EARNED them, so we don’t like the idea of the new guy getting them right off the bat.

It’s the American way. :stuck_out_tongue:

i didnt say any of that!
youre putting words in my mouth

At least he tries to contribute. And not everything is a recolor.

All you do is post about how you don’t want him here. >_>

True. :stuck_out_tongue:

Zurg, I find your generalizations offensive. I suggest you take moderative action against yourself immediately.

I deny the first and second portion of that post, and agree with the third portion only when it’s specifically relative to one of my posts.