Metroid Slayer's Sprite Thread

I think it looks fairly “electrical.” Samus part rippped by psyguy.

What do you think? I’m working on little bolts of electricity that would envelope enemies

hit by it.

Looks pretty good. I think the muzzle flash could be fixed up a bit, but it’s certainly a good start.

Okay, I’m going to see what I can do for the muzzle flash, and thanks for the comment.

Strange that I’m doing the wavebuster, I’ve only used it in-game… what? Twice I think.

I suggest making it look a little bit more like these:

Go for a jagged, sharp look. Think of a twisted little piece of a thread.

But it doesn’t look like that in game. His is way more accurate.

Still, the muzzle flash sucks. It needs to animate.

Heh, I see. Here’s a screenshot of it in-game.

And…it’s a lot harder to program like that. In fact, right now I’m not sure of a way to program it like that, but it’ll come to me later if I try it. But my point in saying this is that if the end spreads out at least a little, it’ll generally look better! :stuck_out_tongue:

…man, I’m happy that I realized I could use my GCN on my comp. :smiley:

I’m working on animating the muzzle flash, it should be done in a bit, but I’m soon going

to visit relatives for the fourth so it may be a while if its not tommorow. Also, I think I

know what you mean about the end spreading out. I’ll see what I can do. And thanks

for the comments everybody.

Does just editing the post bump your topic? I don’t know. Anyways, I came back

today, and did a little more work.

What do you think? I didn’t do anything for the end of it yet, but I will in a bit.

That is MUCH better, good job. :slight_smile:

Better, but try to make the flash zig a bit on the sides, yknow? Not just change designs inside?

Thanks to Mouser’s topic I dug out my shortcut to internet explorer from my junk

folder and posted. I use firefox too. Now I’m glad I didn’t delete IE.

Anyways, I did a little more work today, so I present you with the (almost)

finished product.

Behold.

Looking very nice, keep it up.

Sweet.

Put this together in a few minutes. Some wierd explosion thing. Well, here it is.

C&C, please.

NICE!!!

Kick ass

i dont have the patience to make sprites from scratch as u can possibly notice from my current avatar
so i have to say awesome job
i kinda forget what it looks like in-game however

Well I can say the animated sprite is very accurate.

Make it kinda fly out a bit here and there, instead of a single straight line, it should curve a bit. That looks like an electrically charged sword thing. Other than that, it’s perfect.
-Elpizo out.

Thanks for the comments, and I’ll see what I can do. Will post within a day or two…