metroid sound effects

can someone tell me where i can get sound effects from the gba metroids( especially zero mission) for my game please?

havn’t really seen any, if i were you, i would do what i am doing now, ripping them yourself.

Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooogle, or you could rip them from a rom

thanks, i tried google loads, got everything but metroid. i’ll try ripping them

EDIT: can someone tell me where i can get a program to rip the sound effects off of a rom

sry not me

Then why the HELL even bother posting, if you can’t contribute a single damn thing to the thread?

visual boy advance has a sound recording tool, however, all of the sound channels on it dont seem to matter, if you try to record from metroid zero misison, you will get ALL the sounds (unless i simply cannot find how to delete only certain channels, which seem to all exist as the two main ones)

if you want to rip metroid sounds from vba, use fusion (the first meeting with the sa-x), or, find a better tool for ripping them.

thanks, i’ll let you know how i get on.

lol, k, if you can get some clear recordings from another tool or found another silent place let me know, it would aid me as well, good luck man!

I just Discovered if you turn off both Direct sound ptions you can get some of the soung effects without the background music.