Metroid Stratagy Game.

Yeah, I thought it seemed wrong with an E.

adam milokovich to be precise =p (dont know how to spell milokovich right)

EDIT

and by the way, this one topic has more posts then the whole of the M : GC website LOL.

I thought it was Malchovik.

Dont worry about it we scrached the GF guy and made the three heros Samus, Noxous, and A luminoth captain (we dont know the name)

A Luminoth captain for the Galactic Federation? Not only do we see the entire Luminoth race once, but they don’t have anything to do with the GF at all. Unless this is some big “good against evil” conglomeration, that doesn’t make any sense.

Agreed. The Luminoth never meet the GF anyways! :unamused:

You dont know that. this is a FICTONAL charecter, it is our disition. The metroid series never tells what every luminoth is. It’s just not spesified.

You know, I can handle internet slang and whatnot, but that grammar is atrocious.

“This is a FICTIONAL character, it’s our descision.”
Of course it’s fictional, the whole damned series is fictional. Plus, I never said it was my descision, so why the hell was that comment inserted?

“The Metroid series never tells what every Luminoth is. It’s just not specified.”
I have no clue what you mean by this, especially since there isn’t anything to support your claim about the hero unit as well. Specified? The Luminoth are just a copy of the Chozo in so many instances (the developers were probably tired of the Chozo), and it has not been proven that they are on other planets. Of course, you said it was fictional, but that doesn’t make it rational. Besides, if this (for now) is strictly GF vs. Pirates, other races which do not have any known/direct ties with the Feds shouldn’t be there.

Come on you guys we need a programer. Please help!!!

Hm. Grammar has nothing to do with spelling, unless I’m misinformed…grammar is concerned with correct tense, correct usage of verbs, correct usage of pronouns…nothing to do with spelling.

So’s this’ll be slightly on-topic, has anyone written out a unit list yet? I’m thinking that might be a useful thing to have.

Ok, so this is real time, or like Fire Emblem? Either would work… If you’ve already decided on real-time, play Fire Emblem Path of Radiance, and then make up your mind. Seriously, that would be awesome. Well, either way it would be. :stuck_out_tongue:

I have played FEPoR but we would rather it be RTS like age of empires or dawn of war now it you want to see more about the progect or are interested in being our programe see the site. We realy need help. The programer will also get instant modship on our forum.

PS: everyone else please check out the site too we only have 7 members and we need more. thank you.

And I like you sig CM75 I love MPH too

Edit: make that 8 members. yay :smiley:

It’s a real-time-strategy game. All parts of the game will be in real-time.

We don’t need a programmer quite yet, though one would be useful. We have to get everything finalized first - that’s what the orginizational stage is for. Can I contact you on MSN, Dark Metroid?

Okay but It would be nice to have one in advance and we still need some spriters now

Grrrrrreat idea! Why don’t you make the new GF guy you keep talking about(hero) this guy, shown at the beginning of thisvideo!

…who is who exactly? For all we know it’s just the commander of the forces there or just a normal grunt. Retro doesn’t seem interested in giving you tons of information about these guys, so I believe that it probably will be up to the designers of this game to brainstorm their own hero.

Dazzy said he’s a new Hunter from MP3C

First, I’d like to see where Dazuro said that because I can’t seem to find that statement. Second, if he’s a hunter, why doesn’t he look any different from all of the other GF troopers there?

PM Dazzy and ask. He’s always right, don’t doubt him… :sweat: :sweat:

But back on topic:

For you.

Holy shit, that looks kickass. I think it could use some contrast here and there, though.