Metroid the movie

so?!?!?!?

I dunno. But this movies gonna pwn. :metroid:

Hell yeah it is :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I think they also gonna show the things when Samus was just a child and ridley killed her parents

Flash backs and all that shit :stuck_out_tongue:

Um, there’s no SC or Diablo movie planned in any way… >_>;

Anyway, more on topic, has anything been heard about the movie recently? Because I’ve heard repeatedly that its been cancelled and restarted several times…

I haven’t heard anything recently… :cry:
I thought it was gonna come out in 2006 but there is no release date confirmed yet :neutral_face: :frowning:

i heard it was just announced, not in production

and the space pirates killed samus’ parents, not ridley
(yes, i know ridley is the “commander” of the space pirates)

Really? My sources tell me differently.

This isn’t fan-created.

Ridley led the attack. >_>;

As seen in the manga and the image posted there.

He personally killed the mother, the father detonated himself to take out some pirates, IIRC.

I just hope John Woo doesn’t expire his rights to make the movie like that Steve/Perry.

P.S. John Woo did the Hulk movie.

ooo a metroid movie, it might be good, but it might suck, i hope it doesnt suck,
i no it would probaly suck if it wasn’t cg, i wonder what changes they will make cuz they always, do maybe it will be of all the games or just super metroid, or metroid, then metroid 2, or metroid 2 and Super Metroid, or a merge of metroid 2 and Super Metroid, but i hope it has metroid 2 in it, cuz i want to see all the different metroids, especially the queen, i can imagin the queen now…imagines

well I’ve actually got a supposed screen shot but not sure may be facke for all i know

I read something of the cast,

Michelle Rodriguez - Samus
Thalia- Dark Samus
James Arnold Taylor- Pirate (voice)

can anyone confirm if its true…???

Uhhhh, I don’t think Meryl Streep has the looks to play the part

Edit: Okay, nevermind, you changed it.

ok.

where did you find out about that
(not that i don’t believe you, just wondering)

dude here is the link Metroid manga
its japanese but you can ‘‘see’’ what happens…

thanks

There is no way that this movie will suck. It’s pretty much Samus’s first mission. A movie version of the game Zero Mission. Plus a little intro cause i dont know if metroid is as well known outside of the gaming community as halo (for the halo movie there will be not as long of an intro as in the metroid movie). I am a metroid movie fanatic. I HEART :metroid:

On wikipedia, they said that the Metroid movie was cancelled. permanently.

I wont trust wikipedia if it said that a :metroid: movie was cancelled. It will happen eventually. In the meantime YAY HALO MOVIE!!! YAY DOOM MOVIE!!! YAY METROID PRIME 3 ON THE REVOLUTION YAYAYAY! Oh and this is before i have the starbucks doubleshot espresso.