Metroid Timesplit 1 and 2

Samus lands on aethers sister planet torthenon, and discovers that there are time portals. she goes through a rift only to discover it took all her powerups away.

stuff you will get

beams:

power beam

time beam

proton beam

neutron beam

suits:

power suit

time suit

jump:

high-jumpboots

space jump

morphball upgrades:

morphball

boostball

spiderball

bombs

powerbombs

misc.:

screw attack

missiles

super missiles

charge beam

phazon cannon

I dont know alot about proggraming or spriting :neutral_face: , so if people could help me out that would be cool!:smiley:

I suggest you don’t double post. You can get warnings for doing that here. Resort to the edit button from now on.

whats a double post?

Posting twice in a row in the same topic in a very short time. Like you did with your first and second post. Try using the edit button, it let’s you edit the post you made.
Don’t worry, won’t warn you this time, since you’re obviously new to forums :wink:
But keep it in mind when posting again.

Metroid timesplit a new beggining is the sequal.It features more complex areas and bosses.

stuff u start with:

time suit
time beam
power beam
morph ball
missiles
bombs

Stuff u can get:

suits:

phazon suit
corruption upgrade

beams:

bomb beam
corruption beam

morphball stuff:

morphball
bombs
boostball
spiderball
powerbombs
jumpball

misc:

screw attack
thruster boost:like gravity boost only u can use it in any environment
missiles
super missiles
corruption missiles
charge beam
phazon cannon

ps after destroying the space pirate cruiser, u lose control of the stolen pirate ship and crash resulting in u only having the time suit, time beam, and morphball

Which fking part of double posting did you not understand?

Sorry to break your bubble kid, but posting some bland ideas and saying “program and draw sprites for me” ain’t gonna get ya nowhere. If you wanna make a game you’re gonna have to code it yourself.

So learn GML, actionscript, C++ or whatever and make it yourself. Havign an engine will make people make sprites for you.

Metroidkid, try not to double post okay? That meens dont
post twice in a row…

sheesh! talk about harsh comments :angry: i have never done chats on the internet before and am not used to this,so give me a break will ya? I’m only trying to get people interested to start going into more detail. (not talking towards dragon)

Well feel free to be deluded but I’m only speaking the truth.

Maybe if you showed even a slight semblence of direction-following skills above those of a hamster, we wouldn’t yell at you, but the VERY FIRST FUCKING POST you made after being told not to double post was a DOUBLE POST. That’s just…

No. I can’t even begin to explain my reaction to that without breaking the no-flaming rules.

answers to knight33:

uhh… anyway so if you think im being bland, then just ask me stuff about the game and ill go into more details :slight_smile:

answers to dazzy:sorry still getting used to this :sweat:

by the way whats flaming?

I dont think its bland. You just cant ask people to do everything for you.

Im not asking them to do everything, ive already got the whole story mapped out. where every thing goes. its just creating sprites and their programming that i need. i can do the rest

question:
is there a way for me to get this game idea on the metroid fangames list?or do 1 of u have to do it? :confused:

Programming and Sprites are basically the whole game…writing a story seriously isnt a role in a fangame >_>

You can do “the rest”? So you can make music? For some reason I highly doubt that, in which case you’re not doing anything except story–and in a Metroid game, story is probably the lowest priority of all things…

Yeah man. Anybody can make up a story. Here’s one right here:

The luminoth discover that the Ing are not destroyed even with dark aether gone, so they call back Samus to defeat the rest of them.

There’s a story. Now somebody make the game for me. :sweat: :sweat:

By the way, flaming is basically going like this to somebody on a forum: “OMG you are a f*cking n00b. You’re a stupid little n00bie. Get a life you dumbass N000000B!!!”

That’s flaming wrapped up there :wink:

There was no reason to curse at the guy Dazzy. And
Dark_samus thats a good idea, I can make a good game out of that…
I will do programming, spriting, music, and voice acting…
With your permision I would like to serve you by creating this game.
Is my permision granted?

Meh, that’s Daz. What do you expect from him other than cold hard truth. :stuck_out_tongue:

For the record Dragon, you are more than welcome to make a game out of that, if you want… :unamused: :wink:

coughtry taking some sprite tutorialscoughand programingcough
btw by doube post the y mean double(2 if u dont know english)
so try taking tutorials first before a game,nobody is born with spriting or/and programing skills