Metroid: Warp Zeta

Could you please explain how to get to the gray room, Dragon? I can’t seem to find it.

Aha, no, I won’t be adding aiming.

Not with that gun, anyway. Ever played Megaman 2? I take a lot of inspiration from that series. :stuck_out_tongue:

And dude, don’t reveal the secret room! There’s gonna be cool content there later :slight_smile:

To be honest, I’d forgotten about this game. I should work on it again. XD

Ahem, uh ya? But in anycase a funny idea, can anyone else think this might be a near fangame (im referring to the pun made)

But It looks good but i cant get the demo to work? :angry:

I needed to download something but I forgot the name…

But your game looks good so far. And by the way, if you needed any
engine help as in working with enemies and AI and beams and all the other stuff…
I can help you with that, i am a pro at TGF.

I finally tried to download the game but it won’t let me open up the program? It says that Windows cannot open up the program… :confused:

That’s because it’s a .rar file. You’ll need a program like WinRAR to extract it.

:stuck_out_tongue: I’m too lazy to find a download site. Can someone do it for me?
Or even Daz, could you just zip it or something?

http://rarlabs.com/

Game=WHOA!!!
I findz teh secret wurld!!!shift+1

it it just me or has samus brought a few friends or had a little too much spare time in a cloning lab

You know not to scare people like that! You should get yelled at!!!

Joking :stuck_out_tongue:

One time i did the same thing except with walking chozo statues. :metroid:

daz, have you forgotten this game again? :confused:

BTW the link to the demo dosen’t work :confused:

Ugh, this topic is age-old >_>

… I totally forgot about this. Again.

gets back to work

>_>;;

To bad this game isnt going to be finished. I enjoyed playing it.

I was gonna just leave it be, but for once I actually got positive comments. I tend to get nothing but listings of problems. Which is good, but discouraging to a newbie programmer. >_> But since people seem to like the idea, I’ll keep working on it I guess.

That’s the point of being new, everyone makes mistakes and if people aren’t there to point out those mistakes then you’d never beable to fix them. It’s a great idea and a great game so far, but as always there are problems with the way it works. We’re not discouraging you(least most of us arent), we’re just trying to help you improve ^_^.

you think your game is buggy, look at Metroid Fusion 2.

SO, how is da progress comin’ along, there Dazzy? I wish to see this project completed soon, it looks great!