Metroid:working title(again)

^exactly

it’s not that I don’t like it I’m just a little confused about it.

I think you should all calm down right quickly before something bad happens to you.

Was that a threat Dark_Samus? Any hoo how is progress comin UnknownCity, I mean Zone2H?

well now im working withe sprites,Ive been working for one for 3 days,ill post it here soon

sry cant edit posts(Something is wrong with computer)
here is sprite im making,its not done yet but here it is

It looks nice but what is it?

its a some sort of a truck that samus rides…

Maybe you should actually make it look like a truck instead of a giant egg with a 18-wheeler cab on the front.

I think you might be better off making some kind of flying vehicle, cause a truck just sucks all the coolness out of an intergalactic bounty hunter…

here is another main sprite

its a tank PR-D

that looks pretty cool

here is another update:
fixed the truck a little bit

two things i find odd on that truck,

1st, the thing on the top

2nd, you should try to lose that eggish shape in the back

nice job anyway

And lose those god awful green and white outlines around the truck/gun. They look really bad.

ANSWERS
why is it shaped like and egg?
contains phozon,better round
why green outlines?
its in progress
thing on the top?
shoots phozon out of it

UPDATE:
this does not do with any games,its just something new
ok this might sound dumb but u can play as samus kid(training with chozos)
Im working with some sprites like CH-34(main mother ship) and CH-39(new ship that samus rides)

072’s Edit: Are you trying to win the “Greatest double Poster ever” award or something? <_<’ Cut it out already. If you want people to notice something new, delete the post and repost it. Double Posting is against the rules.

It looks better and the tank looks really cool also.

i still think the truck dosnt really look good with the eggish thing on back, but thats just my opinion…

I think its a cool idea but i want to know who this character is

what do u mean?the mystery character?