Metroid_Zapper's random creations.

I say they look fibe cuz well they do and i never asked for critisisem im just showing every one my sprites to make them happy not to improve them.

You post a sprite to get comments on it. That is what this section is for. And no, it does NOT look fine.

your gf troop sprites are the same as the ones on nintendo’s sprite shop

Well i did not steal them these were made from scratch by me im not a sprite theef. Can you please give me a link to were you saw my sprites?

If those are scratch, I’m a Polynasian monkey liver.

So, Daz, I didn’t know you were a Polynasian monkey liver. :slight_smile:

Seriously, I’ve been on MSN and I’ve seen all of MZ’s progress on these sprites. He didn’t steal them from anywhere.

It’s still relatively hard to pinpoint the pad. I’m thinking you need a darker border line between the pad and shoulder. Even the ZM sprite has one :stuck_out_tongue:

I never said they were stolen, I said they were edits. Not scratch.

Oh ya sorry I meant to say they were edits.

Gee, isn’t this like someone else we know? :unamused: :sweat:

Ya GL about what you said of me needing some one to wield to sword I was thinking to give it to the gf trooper but im not shure.

Sorry, I thought that that wasn’t what you meant, because I figured that you would have noticed the ZM Samus sprites sitting there on the sprite sheet. :sweat:

Memories of fox fan… They all sucked

No shit, that’s how I could tell it’s not scratch. Which he said it was. Sheesh.

E: Directed at T92. Damn same time posts >_>

Well then what was the point of posting it? You could’ve just said “Hey look, everybody! That sheet is an edit!”.

[ontopic]
Uh… Nice GF troopers, MZ.
[/ontopic]

Thanks Troid here is the updated ones.

Or I could have just posted “Hey, that’s not scratch”, because it’s an edit, not scratch.

Oh, wait, that IS what I posted.

Back on topic, peons. :3

MZ, I really like the trooper, but the shoulder pads stick out too much and the head looks too … “soft”.

Thanks but how could i fix those problems?

…Shrink the pads and darken the helmet outline a bit. Especially on the visor.

I cant seem to find anyway to fix the sholder pads maybe u could give it a try daz?

Well according to this ref pic the pads should be like this http://www.nintendo.com/screenshotlarge?id…=artworkgallery