Moree's art

So this is a little thingy I made a week ago.
In the one evening I had left before going to Austria.
But I’m back now, so I uploaded it.

Anyhow, most of the art I make is with a feeling and/or emotion.
You could tell how I felt a week ago.
No wories though, I’m feeling a lot beter now I had my vacation to Austria.
It’s made with 3D max and Photoshop.

background size: 1280x1024
http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h75/more…3_1280_1024.png
background size: 1680x1050
http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h75/more…3_1680_1050.png

A while back… a year and a half ago I think, I designed some creatures for a game I was making.(yeah, project died)
Half a year ago I desided to use these chars in another project (that also kinda died xD)
But I made some photoshop art from it.

This is made with photoshop, for a “cavestory” like game. name: Ceilterra

Same story as above, but this is made with Photoshop and Illustrator, creatures name : Feradon

A year ago or so I designed a game concept… really cool and stuff…
But I came as far as every project gets when there’s only 1 teammember xD
Anyhow, I still like the concept, and maybe one day I’ll finish the game…
Quite a long story, but there’s this "satan"like evil guy in it, and I have drew him on paper!
His name is Gadras, he was once an angel but was swollowed by hate and sorrow. he was banned from heaven further into the sky’s were he slowly became what he is now.

here’s a screenshot from a game we (3 others and me) made for a school project. It’s made with UT3, and EVERYTHING (except for the trees and character model) is made by us! (we’re really proud of it :smiley:)
( I think the game was called: The Adherent)

And another art thingy made with a feeling.
The soul is shapeless, so they say.
The soul is perfect, but what is it axactly?
The best way to display perfection is a sphere.(and a wii, but that didn’t fit into the image)
Almost everything dies eventually, but the soul shall always live on!
And it’s made with 3D-max and Photoshop.
with the titel: Never Die…

I could swear I’ve seen something like the first one before… but if not, it’s really nice. The other two are cool, but the first one really speaks to me :smiley: I think the light’s a bit too strong though. Could you try playing around with it a bit? I’d like to make it my desktop.

hehe thanx ^-^

I’ll try changing the light a bit. And change the resolution for a desktop background.

There are quite a lot of “heart” arts around the web, There’s a change that there’s something like htis… somewhere.
I’ve checked around though, couldn’t find anything like it.

I also liked the heart one as well. Desktop background quality would be nice. I’m no expert on art, though, so I’m not about to criticize. All three look pretty cool, though.

Those, are very impressive.
(1680x1050 btw :stuck_out_tongue:)

1280x1024 :smiley:

done. I’ve put the link in the first post.

I also removed the text that was hidden inside the heart xD
You could read it by making the highlights darker.
But now that I feel much beter, I removed it…

O btw, the text says: “It hurts, but I never want to lose this feeling…”

If anybody wants the text back on the image, just tell me.

SIXteen eighty :<<<<

wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiidescreen

Widescreen :frowning:

Actually, I’ll take both and apply each to one of my screens.
Bold is for tim :slight_smile:

omg, I suck reaaaaaaally bad >_>
Gotta stop listening and start reading properly xD

meh, I’ll fix it sooner or later. first gotta finish making my deviant acount xD

XD

unbelievable…
I fail at failing >_>
the size of the desk-background was already 1680x1050, but I just gave it the wrong name >_>…<_<…
sooo… FIXED xD

AnyW00T, update.

A year ago or so I designed a game concept… really cool and stuff…
But I came as far as every project gets when there’s only 1 teammember xD
Anyhow, I still like the concept, and maybe one day I’ll finish the game…
Quite a long story, but there’s this "satan"like evil guy in it, and I have drew him on paper! (check first post)
His name is Gadras, he was once an angel but was swollowed by hate and sorrow. he was banned from heaven further into the sky’s were he slowly became what he is now.

And I also added a screenshot from a game we (3 others and me) made for a school project. It’s made with UT3, and EVERYTHING (except for the trees and character model) is made by us! (we’re really proud of it :smiley:)
I made music for the game… don’t know, should I post it as well?
edit:(and if so, what’s a good mp3 host website?)

i find trhere is too much negative space in your work, you should either cut some of it out or make the positive space larger.
also, use a wider range of colors, the rest of the spectrum is meant to be used, not just to sit there and poop all aover the place.
make sure to

You said the EXACT SAME THING to Czar Dragon (spambots are fun)

Typical art noob mistake.

well excuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me mr. person who made retarded posts elsewhere and then tells two people that they use too much negative space

I know my art mr. person who takes out his irl agrresion on poor innernets users.

I…don’t really know how to respond to that, I’m sorry I-I truly just don’t know how to respond to this without sounding like a prick or minimoder

xD zomg, this is fun.

yoh, turtle man!
Ever heard of the technique: “the art of leaving something away?”
And it’s a lot easyer to concentrate on the main object.
Besides that, giving something a smaller range of colors to create the perfect feel for it.
Including, most people make these “genre” pictures to vent there heart. It’s nice, you SHOULD try it!

So by only viewing these 4 rules I used, I don’t think you have any knowledge of art whatsoever.
I can’t tell you that something isn’t art, but you can’t neither!

anyW00T, my turn to shine…
lets see.

You come to this forum, spam all over the place, give negative posts, and have no life…
I’ll give you a free cure for your illness: Make friends, go play outside for a chance, go do SOMETHING with your life instead of kicking yourself even lower than you are right now.

wish you best luck :wink:
x-x-x-o-o-o Moree~