most powerfull metroid

Well… You’re asking for our opinions there, right? :stuck_out_tongue: Yeah, IMO, Prime is stronger. Remember she can only be hurt by the Phazon Beam/Whatever other weapon thing I don’t know?

But yeah, what Troid said. The Queen would be owned in no time just because of Prime’s resistance against all the weapons, but if she didn’t have that… I dunno.

Um, first off, hunters are not phazon mutations, to whoever said they were. Second off, to whoever said Prime is immune to anything but a beam… that’s flatout wrong too. She has a screen that blocks other beams, yes–but only the beams she absorbed. The screen lets through any beam type it can’t defend against, and it can only defend against 3 at a time, out of only 4 it has. Samus just happened to only have those same four. The dark beam could likely hurt her at any time, as the screen never defended against that. And in addition to all that, the screen is a force field against beam weapons, not physical. The Queen could most definitely hurt her.

As for the Queen’s weaknesses, M2 didn’t have beam charging. In (almost?) every game that does, charge shots are stronger than missiles. Since Prime’s giant energy orbs seem to be charge shots on crack, and her huge lasers are stronger than charge shots as well, they’d no doubt be able to harm the Queen.

In short, they can both definitely hurt each other, but the metroids they spawn would likely be no help at all because they wouldn’t attack their own kind.

Blargh. But I thought we were talking about Prime’s essence/head/core here?

Forgot that Prime is a female Metroid as well… Darn >_>

Dazuro, from my point of view the Hunters are mutations. The Metroids on SR-388 are generally thought to be the “norm” for the Metroid species. The “normal” second form for Metroids was the Alpha, but the Hunter was the second form of Metroids exposed to Phazon radiation and Phazon alone. To me, that sounds like it’s a mutation, especially since logs say that the Metroids never advanced farhter than that when they were exposed, thus being an absolute change. When a species makes a sudden turn in their evolution due to an outside influence, it’s called a mutation. How can the Hunter not be?

Hunters are just adolescent Metroids. The ones on SR388 change the way they do because of the beta radiation there.

I don’t think it’s “normal” though.

I remember reading a Pirate passage about how they change into Hunters because of Phazon. It’s true that those on SR-388 change because of Beta radiation, but the Hunters were exposed to Phazon radiation. So technically, there is only one true Metroid, the larva… right?

They are refered to as adolescent, as mature, and as older, but never once does a log actually say they were phazon-mutated. Every other creature that was, says so in its scan. There is no evidence whatsoever that they were except for the fact that they tend to appear around it. But for that matter, so too do normal metroids, so they’re just as likely to be natural as they are.

It’s not that they’re phazonized, they’re just different. Hence why they’re called Tallon Metroids in MP2. They’re smaller, act differently, and evolve into hunters instead of alphas. Why are they different? That’s unknown. It MIGHT be because of phazon. But there is absolutely no reason to believe that phazon mutated hunters to make them into hunters. Hunters are stated to simply be a mature form of tallon troids, and that is all they are.

Apparently the Metroids evolve based on what’s around them. Their environment makes them change. Phazon might not have made the Hunters the way they are, but Phazon was on the planet so at some point they might have been exposed for even the smallest of times, but it was probably not a major factor.

So essentially they are all one big species with tons of “races”. There is no “true” Metroid as every one develops based on it’s environment. Ok, I understand now…

You,KingMetroid Kills: 95000. I think your the most powerful metroid. HA! HA! HA!

Tracelator, I know you’re new, but why are you bumping all of these old topics? Sheesh, they’re dead or solved already.

i told tracelator not to bump old topics but it was to late…

Just make sure it doesn’t happen again :wink:

Aww hell. Why can’t I be a mod? lol

oh,yeah. because the king metroid cannot die.

here is the stuff the king metroid can do:

eat. kill. sleep. kill more.
absorb all types of energy and use the energy against the attacker.
spawn the demon metroids (my creation, who also cannot die)
teleport into the back room of all gameshops.
impervious to all, even nuclear bin laden attacks.
weild guns with unseen force, creating ammo every second.
destroy sony headquarters.

so, the king metroid basically is invincible, and cannot die and allways wins a fight, no matter who it is hes killing.

lol. why do hate sony so much? there tvs are AWSOME :smiley:

tvs= good.
playstation= evil.

anyway, heres the kingmetroid army ranks:

kingmetroid
elite metroids
elite hunters
hunters (different from the prime ones)
demon metroids
metroid

here they all are. the rank before king is phazonised elite metroid.
[img=http://img360.imageshack.us/img360/6204/mtrdmb0.th.png]

what is with you and somehow being ‘invinceable’ and not being able to die. you do understand thats not only impossible but retarded as well. makes you look like one of those 8 year old kids that pretend to be powerrangers.

Probably Metroid Prime as it can only be affected by Phazon.

Ehem!

first thing, i think power rangers are gay. they are the worst fucking thing on the planet, and fuck all channels who show it. and there is nothing rong with the king metroid being invincible.the king metroid is a FICTIONAL charachter, so as the creator i say it is invincible.

Metroid prime has 1000 health total, before losing the shell (ROM).

It also has 1000 after losing it! The Phazon beam just insta-kills everything except prime.

Also, metroid prime vs metroid queen… I smell a fangame coming on!

also, extremely radioactive metroids might be able to channel their energy to repulse everything else, E=MC2, think FireStarter…