moved to tears

So I thought I’d ask, has a game, movie, tv show, etc ever moved any of you to tears? if so why

please specify any spoilers at the beginning of posts since there is not spoiler tag on this board that I am aware of

Gundam 00 spoilers below…in blue

in Gundam 00 (as stated above) when the original lockon stratos died, he was the best character on the show, and the addition of the harrow spouting “lockon, lockon” plus feldt’s reaction…nearly too much[/color]

Mod edit: Ima fix’n yer spoilarz.

The opening sequence to “Up” from Pixar. 'Nuff said. :stuck_out_tongue:

I cry at every fucking movie. I’m actually a huge girl when it comes to those :stuck_out_tongue:
I remember watching some movie this year that I cried over and over and over during, but I can’t remember which one it was.

Also, I think I cried during The Notebook.
Yes, here’s my man card, you can keep it.

REAL men aren’t afraid to cry.

the ending of Elfen Lied, nuff said

A really sad episode of Scrubs, the one with Dr.Cox’s brother with cancer. No spoilers neccessary on that one.

Ending to Doctor Who The End Of Time Part 2, sad stuff. :cry: :cry:

Strange/amazing episode.

Especially the end, where they reveal what’s really been going on, and you’re all like: “No Way!”
And they’re all like: “Ya Way!”

That’s like, the definition of sad.

And I was pretty close when Susan Delgado died in Dark Tower IV by Steven King.

I cried when reading “Where the Red Fern Grows” by Wilson Rawls.

That shit is intense. I mean, I was in the 5th grade when I read it the first time, and I just read it again recently, and couldn’t help but tear up, even though I knew what was going to happen.

I think that if you can make someone cry when they’re reading a novel, you have true power over storytelling.

I just cried during Harold and Kumar go to White Castle. From happiness when he finally kisses her. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :3

Oh.
Crisis Core.
No spoilers needed.

And I haven’t even played it yet.

The ending of Crisis Core FF VII and an ending in some old anime I saw once(forgot name).The hero gets saved by his lover or something like that…

Don’t judge me…My GF started crying and it got to me…>.>

I almost cried while watching code geass after lelouche accidentally the whole geass on his sister, euphemia.

also, wall-e almost made me cry because of the destroyed world. it’s such a desolate place >.<

I know… I’m a wimp xD

To be honest by the time geass episode 22 rolled around Euphie and Suzaku’s “save the world with love and peace” was really starting to grate on me, though given when I watched 22 I thought that it was the second last episode in the series and I was going into it with that mentality, so it was a bit of a shock, but all in all I was glad by the end of it all.

though 23 and all of the people’s reactions were pretty rough I must admit

How would you feel if you accidentally gave an order for genocide?

Better yet… how would you feel if you accidentally gave an order for genocide while relenting to exactly the opposite a moment before?

point taken

\\-Yeah Gears Of War 2 SPOILERs-/////

I almost cried when Dom finds his wife in Gears Of War 2:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpV26aBNAAs

\\-Yeah Modern Warfare 2 SPOILERS-/////

I almost cried here, Ghost and Roach betrayed by the General of the US Army, Shepard:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gt4IwjU2jrU&feature=related

/////-Yeah END ALL SPOILERS-\\\

And my penis cried when I saw the newer Metroid Other M trailer
And I laughed maniacally when I saw the intro. It’s awesomeness drove me insane.

This guy lol’d.