moved to tears

I might have if he wasn’t all like “Guh my wife bleh where’s my wife gaaah” every ten seconds.

Truth.

I cried during Mass Effect, but I won’t say when. If you played it, you’ll know when.

SOMBODEH DIED

It was Dumbledore.

wow… I just finished up Code Geass season 2… and let me say… that was intense… intense enough to make me tear up. I wasn’t really expecting that. Well, at least Lelouche isn’t such a bad guy after all.

Pom if you want more code geass that will also likely make you tear up you ought to check out the Nightmare of Nunnaly

and before you say anything, yes I am aware of what is channeling eva

Code Geass made me tear up once or twice…>.>

Mass Effect did so once, and for some reason when “L” died in Death Note I felt bad for him…Probably 'cause he was being very…err…nice in the episode when he died or the one right before.I can’t quite remember.

BlazBlue has a very eerie storyline(I just finished the True Ending and looking back at the story as a whole I’m like O_O)

When Data died in Star Trek Nemesis.

My god, yes.

I do believe the audience heard an audible “NO!” from my mother and I. I’m not sure though, I’m still kind of in shock.

So yes.

ok two questions, did soap die? and why did dom have to kill her?

Response to original question: ummmm not really, ok ‘Marley and me’ ALMOST got me but not quite (got my entire family though) but the extent of my emotional reactions to fiction…usually goosebumps is as far as it goes.

i think soap lived

and dom’s wife was FUCKED

Yeah, Soap will survive so he can kick some russian ass in Modern Warfare 3!

And Maria was FUBAR. Dom could have dragged her up to the surface but she would probably have died along the way.

Soap definitely lived, anyone badass enough to pull a fucking knife from their own chest and kill the big bad with it can’t possibly die from such a paltry wound as a mere mortal would, besides, people have survived worse

update: cried during everything is illuminated
what a fucking wonderful movie

Having watched it on the bus ride back home from a band festival I recently remembered how powerful the opening of Star Trek is…yeah

I wish we watched Star Trek with the band! The opening is epic, just about everything is epic about Star Trek.

Well, when?
On a bus? If so it’s your own fault for not bringing it.
On a movie-night-type occasion? If so, see above.