MPH who wants to play?

56K/sec that means a 4meg audio file is going to take like a min and a half thats a long time for a mp3 and thats at optimal spead. I haven’t had dile up for 4 years. Before that I thought it was great becauseits all I had ever experiance. but then I went over my freind house and used digital cable. Nothing was ever the same again…

Ah, yes…digital cable. The ultimate in extremely fast internet connection. Fast…faster…wait, no, too fast! AAAAHAHHH! :E

a minute and a half? At 56K? For a song?
nnnnnoooooooooooooooo. I have dial-up, 56K at my moms. It takes like, half an hour to download a song. A three minute song.
It takes a minute and a half to download a song on my DSL…

Haha, you need 30 min to dl a song. My cable modem dl’s a song in 5.235 seconds!

Seriously, though, you should get cable. DSL relies on many other people using a site, cable just gets the info regardless.

Same, and for movies it downloads in about 3-5 minutes. 8) DSL is pretty damn good. ADSL is better. I don’t know why or how, it just is. :stuck_out_tongue:

Meh, with cable you have to share the connection, though. And my whole road pretty much has cable. Do you realize how slow 53 connections through cable would be? That’s like hooking up 53 computers to your connection and running the internet. Possibly more computers, because some households like using multiple computers at the same time. Stupid bandwith suckers… switches over to other computer to use MSN
Alright, so it’s not QUITE as slow as having 53 computers on the internet in the same house, but I’m not in the mood to explain why.

Eh… my friend’s uncle has this crazy fyber optics connection that goes faster then a fast fast thing. And using wireless is almost as fast as connecting to a router in that house. AND the room my friend had a huge LCD projector screen. Gah, I HATE that kid sometimes.

By the way, lets not completely forget the topic at hand…

my code is 2448-8099-0116

fortunately i live near a hotel with wireless hotspots.

I have not use the wi-fi featrue yet but when I do I post my code on here. I’m good at multi-player

Rank Elite Hunter

headshot kill

Biped kills

Alt-Form kills

Kill Streak 46

kills total

O_O

Isn’t Elite Hunter like 4 stars or something? Dude, that’s crazy.

Who the heck do you play?!

…WOTW, you should play XMD. He says he’s all skill, but I don’t believe him. :stuck_out_tongue:

I play with my cousin and friends and had alot of tranning from Metroid Prime Hunters Demo versoin. With that I only beat the game in one day and I have 99% compelte and hunting for one for Lore and one for Object.

bluff

I’m not going to believe you until you prove to us that you’re good. If you have Wi-Fi, post your code.

I have no WI-Fi yet but will soon and I also beat 34 people that came to my spring break party as well, but once when I get it I will post my code on here so just wait a little while. And we should have a tourtament for this game to see who the best on the forum and who’s not the best.

Has anyone added me while I was gone???

MY WIFI NO WORKY T_T

Stupid router.

Bellsouth is coming to this area with there cable internet and then i will get a wi-fi router and put my freind code on here and then we can battle. About them coming at the end of this month.

56kilobit / 8 = 7kilobyte per second. 7kilobyte * 60seconds = 420kilobyte /minute. 4096kilobyte / 420kilobyte /minute = 9.7 minutes for 4Mb at max-speed.

I take you on. I’m a Legendary Hunter.

xplain me:

1.have a nintendo ds is not engouch to play wireless?
i gotta buy this wi-fi thing too?

2.when i onw a wi-fi(if i need to) im gonna have to configure rotters… ips… add people… and things like this?

3.there isnt a easier way to play?.. i tough i was supose to turn the ds on and play right away with any other guy that is on in a ray of 15 yards

1. theres no way a guy in brazil play against a dude in eua, right?
    (only when nintendo release the “nintendo satelitie” lol)