Music

…your bass foot.
=D

I find it hilarious that I saw an ad asking if I liked Usher at the bottom of the thread. Lol’d hard for about 2 minutes.

Anyway, Tim, I agree. Awesome.

Music is good.

In response, no. It doesn’t kill your technique if you don’t let it. I just need to play faster, cuz were doing avenged sevenfold songs and bullet for my valentine, and I can’t play that fast. I’m not Jesus Foot. I wish I was, but thats wishful thinking. Anyway, all the greats have a double bass pedal, so doesn’t that mean that it’s not useless?

P.S./Edit. Cloud, get with the times for yo’ sig.

Again, very not useless, I’m just very opposed to new drummers who use that before starting with a single pedal.

Edit: Also, PY is not in my sig because he’s somewhere more sacred. My heart, soul, and thoughts <3

Yes, that IS an “I don’t want to copy the image, upload the image, and go into the options and change my sig” excuse. <_<;;
Busy right now, will do when I’m not headaching.

edit2: Also, that excuse is probably just a cover up for something more awesome. I will investigate the matter further and tell you of my findings.

Why wouldn’t you just use the same URL >_>

I could do that, but my experience has been that people don’t appreciate that much.

But will do.

I know that this is a bit off topic but,

I am a music composer, i compose very ambient and atmospheric music.
and i’ve been offered a job as a a composer for Cirque Du Soleil.
But i just don’t know if i should take it.
Any thoughts. :smiley:

Why in the world of fuck would anyone turn down a job offer from Cirque du Soleil?

Exactly what I was thinking.

Do it.

Money.

And pure awesomness.

QFT

Also off topic, but, CMC you need only 1 more post to be 777 posts. YESH!!!

lawl

rundas?!

get on AIM

I just finished a song of my own.
http://fc59.deviantart.com/fs43/f/2009/059…ead_by_Yeil.mp3
Critique would be appreciated.

christ i had to unplug my subwofer to get that at a reasonable volume…so yeah a liiiiiiiiitle to heavy on the base but otherwise really good

You must have one Helluva crazy sub. Mine was fine the whole time. Nice work. Sounds awesome. Putting it on my iPod. (hope thats ok :smiley:)

No problem, all of the music I will ever make will be free and public.

yeah, i do, its big enough to masquerade as a piece of furniture, i got it for free because my cousin works at soundsaround

I added a good minute and a half to it, I say it’s pretty much final unless anyone says a bit needs fixing.

http://fc20.deviantart.com/fs42/f/2009/059…ead_by_Yeil.mp3