My first Dark Suit sprites

here the first sprites the dark suit.

http://img8.imageshack.us/my.php?image=darksuit0cz.png]dark suit 1

Ah no it to small dang it. :huh: I trie to fix it.

here it is bigger i hope.

dark suit bigger versoin

Its to small still :smiling_imp: :imp:

gj, legs little small thoughā€¦

It was my first sprites i need to fix the legs but dose the upper part look good :sweat:

Here it is with lager legs.

Dark suit sprites 4

Betterā€¦Put it throught Photoshop And Improve it. not critisising, just saying to get it real good.

I will have it up mabye tomorrow.

1ā€“Using Photoshop will not improve a sprite. Photoshop spriting is n00bish and tries to make up for lack of skill with fancy effects. Donā€™t listen to him about that.

2ā€“Uhā€¦ thatā€™s pretty bad in any caseā€¦ itā€™s REALLY disproportionate. Nice colors, but one shoulder is way bigger than the other, the arms are all off, the whole thing lacks balanceā€¦

Edit: Whoah. Just saw your ā€œupdateā€.

That is not in any way a sprite. Thatā€™s justā€¦ I donā€™t even know what that is. Why would you use the airbrush tool for a sprite outline?

Why are you so negitave to me dazzy?

Iā€™m negative to anyone who posts things undeserving of positive credit. As I said in your other topicā€¦ Screw it, Iā€™ll just copy-paste.

ā€œBesides, positive comments donā€™t help you get better. Only by fixing your weaknesses can you improveā€“and negative commentary helps pinpoint what to fix.ā€

Not to mention, that thing breaks the ā€˜spriting rulesā€™ in so many ways, thereā€™s nothing good TO sayā€¦

I will fix it to look like a sprites and it was my first sprites, so I am getting use to it.

maybe for some computer art, its alright, but sprites are usually made in paint with the pencil tool, not paintbrush tool.

A pencil tool :confused: I will used that.

I would like to point out that the Samus sprites for Genesis are now much better, thanks to Dazuroā€™s critisism of her clunky walking animation.

Just 'cause someone says something needs work doesnā€™t mean they wonā€™t eventually like it, if you work at it.

Here a new one I did and the shouders are not as biggir than each other.

dsu

Better, but still bulky and disproportionateā€¦

Also, NEVER use neon green for anything, and that red is way too bright. Edit some colors to get your shades.