My friend just got...

:O_O: Was he okay??? i know sometimes shoulders do’t heal fully for a while…

he’s ok, it didn’t get back to nromal though. but he says it doesnt hurt unless he’s like lifting something really heavy, or something

Ya, the good thing is, my friend is young, so chances are, he’ll heal fully. That would suck never being able to do the same crap you used too…

well, it healed, but one bone s out of alignment and the doc said it would be better to just leave it be.

Sorry about your friend… I know how you feel… But I can tell you now… Mine was worse… My friend was at a birthday party, I was busy that weekend so I couldn’t go… Lucky for me… There was a fire and the door was jammed. There must have been half a dozen people still inside that couldn’t get out…

oo. did they die?

I feel sorry for everyone posted in this thread :frowning:

By the way, about 8 months back my cousin was hit by a bus while riding his bike. The driver “didn’t even see him” and kept on driving even after she ran him over. He survived, but something happened to his ear which made him lose balance (he got up and drifted to the side before falling. He didn’t even feel himself fall he was that disorientated). Anyway, he healed up but it took time. Now he’s having a problem about high blood preassure, so it’s not like he’s lucky…

I’v never had any thing like that happen to me :frowning: but I hope he recovers.

Well while we’re talking about injuries…about 11 or 12 years ago, I broke my femur, which is supposedly the stongest bone in the body. I’m fine now since it happened when I was really young, but I still vaguely remember it.

I heard that the jaw is the strongest bone in the body… :confused: and I keep having this dream that my jaw twists around and snaps off. IT HURTS SOOO MUCH!!! I HATE IT!!! :imp: :imp: :imp:

ooh… ouch.

The jaw shouldn’t be the strongest bone in the body… you can get a broken jaw if you get socked in the face, but it’ll take something really strong (I think even more than being smashed with a baseball bat) to break a leg bone.
The only reason I can think of why this might be wrong is if “broken jaw” implies the broken joints of the jaw, and not damage to the actual bone…

I’m no expert though, this is just my opinion. :stuck_out_tongue:

And more on-topic: My friend told me he had cancer last year… and it really sucked… but then it turned out he was kidding. :blush: But for a while, I felt really crappy, so I can feel for all of you. Hope your friends/relatives get better quick. :smiley:

UPDATE:
He didn’t even need a cast after all. he’s back at school and healing really fast! :smiley: I’m glad!

Well, that’s great to hear. Glad he’s getting better, Coolman!

yeah, it is!

Awsome!!! stupid alcoholics… btw this isn’t some scam to get your post count up is it?

if so, thats -blam!-ed up

Obviously not. Have you seen how many times posted in this topic? Few.

yeah… i noticed that…

hey what happened? you were at 1000 posts or so and then you just… restarted

Ask Dazzy, he’ll inform you. >_>

BTW, your sig is too big for this forum’s standards. You should take it off before a mod/admin permanantly removes it for you…